United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
View Poll Results: What to do with Phil and Holly
Literally worse than Hitler. Dead by dawn. 6 28.57%
Bang out of order - lose their jobs 5 23.81%
bit cheeky but they were just doing their jobs. Keep jobs. 6 28.57%
Get a grip. They're hard hitting journos. They deserve a medal 1 4.76%
Have you ever wondered how you get triangles from a cow? 6 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 10:50 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default Phil and Holly - what next?

Poll to follow.

I'm not one to pass judgement on these scumbags but will be interesting to know what the forum thinks.
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 10:53 AM
silv
 
Default

I think they should be made to go in a really long queue for quite a long time.

Perhaps they should report from every queue in Alton Towers all day without actually getting to go on the ride
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 10:54 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
I think they should be made to go in a really long queue for quite a long time.

Perhaps they should report from every queue in Alton Towers all day without actually getting to go on the ride


Cruel and ironic.

I like it
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 10:55 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

I like Holly cannot stand Phil....he's got away with things for far far too long ..

Feel like he made her go a long with this atrocious crime of queue hopping....

Save Holly, sacrifice Phil...
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 10:58 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
I like Holly cannot stand Phil....he's got away with things for far far too long ..

Feel like he made her go a long with this atrocious crime of queue hopping....

Save Holly, sacrifice Phil...
I should have had this as an option

She's got Stockholm Syndrome.

He's a monster. Get rid of him.
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 11:02 AM
AK14
 
Default

Eamon Holmes is out for blood isn’t he

What’s his beef?
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 11:15 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Eamon Holmes is out for blood isn’t he

What’s his beef?
Morning TV guy ain't he, can judge the nation, top red....

If Richard Madeley piles in its over for Phil ...
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 11:15 AM
nick henry
 
Default

Hopefully Holly has to turn to p*rn after her inevitable cancelling.

Hopefully Schofe does not.
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 11:21 AM
Sloppy
 
Default



 
Unread 22-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Poop
 
Default

That Schofield c*** is an absolute cretin. His choreographed coming out/humiliating his family drama on live tv was nauseating but more so was his canonizing afterwards.

****er.
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 11:28 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Morning TV guy ain't he, can judge the nation, top red....

If Richard Madeley piles in its over for Phil ...
Think the serial cheater Phil stuck the knife in Eamonn.

Holmes knows the benefit of playing the long game.

Phil is toast.
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 11:49 AM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post


 
Unread 22-09-2022, 12:26 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Heard a LOT of juicy rumours about Schofield well before he came out. Word on the street at the time was that he came out because some of these rumours were about to be published, with evidence, in a certain tabloid newspaper that may or may not be reviled by the residents of Liverpool. Very calculated, the way he wriggled out of it, but you have to wonder if his Time’s Up.

On the other hand, Willoughby is a Goddess and she deserves our forgiveness.
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 12:28 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Eamon Holmes is out for blood isn’t he

What’s his beef?
Eamon's (top red btw) wife and Phil hate each other.

There's plenty of stuff on youtube about some akward moments on air if you care to look once you put down your copy of Take A Break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Heard a LOT of juicy rumours about Schofield well before he came out. Word on the street at the time was that he came out because some of these rumours were about to be published, with evidence, in a certain tabloid newspaper that may or may not be reviled by the residents of Liverpool. Very calculated, the way he wriggled out of it, but you have to wonder if his Time’s Up.

On the other hand, Willoughby is a Goddess and she deserves our forgiveness.
Who ironically he gave his first interview too...
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 12:34 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles View Post

Who ironically he gave his first interview too...
They’re cold as ice - some of the stories I’ve heard about their methods of getting exclusives I know for a fact that they gave a pretty famous recovering drug addict a big bag of drugs for free, filmed him taking said drugs and then printed it the next day on the front page. Disgusting paper.

But I’d totally be on their side and buy a load of copies if it meant cancelling that sanctimonious little p**** Schofield. Nailed on he was a snitch at school.
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 01:16 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
They’re cold as ice - some of the stories I’ve heard about their methods of getting exclusives I know for a fact that they gave a pretty famous recovering drug addict a big bag of drugs for free, filmed him taking said drugs and then printed it the next day on the front page. Disgusting paper.

But I’d totally be on their side and buy a load of copies if it meant cancelling that sanctimonious little p**** Schofield. Nailed on he was a snitch at school.
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 02:03 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Buttermilk and cheese and an equilateral chainsaw
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 02:05 PM
BarryX
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Heard a LOT of juicy rumours about Schofield well before he came out.
Are you talking about the Groom Cupboard, here?
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 02:58 PM
no fun
 
Default

I have the upmost respect for both of them

They used their priveledged positions to cheat their way ahead…surely the most fitting tribute her majesty could ever have wanted
 
Unread 22-09-2022, 03:20 PM
guerreiro
 
Default

There’s a media queue, they used it as they’re media. UK has gone mental.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Phil and Holly - what next?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bob Holly Book Jez Quigley Wrestling 23 10-09-2013 05:48 PM
Holly willoughby, itv now Gorilla Monsoon Off Topic 29 07-09-2010 12:54 PM
Holly Valance in FHM. Ashley's Grime Off Topic 15 07-09-2008 11:53 PM
Holly Willoughby waynes ear's Off Topic 16 05-12-2007 10:12 PM
holly willoughby Ben Off Topic 6 05-09-2007 10:50 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:56 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.