United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 18-09-2022, 10:13 AM
Jethro

Default Gta vi

Nine years since GTA V was realsed and I can't think of a user base that has been fleeced as much as fans of this game. So, footage of GTA VI is apparently online.

Confirms the protagonist is a big booty Latinx

Unread 18-09-2022, 10:14 AM
silv

Are you still able to go around kicking prostitues to death?

Unread 18-09-2022, 10:17 AM
armchair

30 fps and no graphical improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
Are you still able to go around kicking prostitues to death?
We'll look back on this post and others and think "we should've known, it seems so obvious now."

Unread 18-09-2022, 10:21 AM
Poop

Oof, over 90 videos leaked!

Be interesting to see if this next-gen version looks as good as ten year old PC mods.

Unread 18-09-2022, 10:22 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
30 fps and no graphical improvements

We'll look back on this post and others and think "we should've known, it seems so obvious now."
Iím coming at it from the other angle, it seems mad that they made a game with so much wanton violence and Iíd be surprised if they can still get away with jt

Unread 18-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Jethro

Rockstar have to play a blinder here on they're going to lose millions of users. It just can't go the "woke" route. No issue with a female character but the humour is what's concerning.

Unread 18-09-2022, 10:26 AM
Drexl

They should have set it in Europe imo. Maybe Germany/Switzerland/Austrian border

Hope the first-person view is up to scratch

Unread 18-09-2022, 10:27 AM
dunk

Probably best not to worry about it until it actually lands tbh.

Unread 18-09-2022, 11:15 AM
Joe Biden

Couldn't give a shit about the female character, as said above its the storyline/humor that will make or break it.

Unread 18-09-2022, 11:33 AM
waynes ear's

Couldnt give a f*** about the female character shite, decent radio station playlists and loads of Lazlo please

Unread 18-09-2022, 11:46 AM
Bunker Buster

I've long given up on it....

Think I've bought this one 4 times acRoss platforms...

Unread 18-09-2022, 12:15 PM
NedKelly

Thereíll be a female protagonist and a male protagonist for all you sexists out there

Unread 18-09-2022, 12:36 PM
MUFC One Love

Regarding the current one, I've got it on the ps4. Do I need to buy the ps5 add on version to get the ps5 upgrade? Or does it do it automatically.

Unread 18-09-2022, 01:05 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love View Post
Regarding the current one, I've got it on the ps4. Do I need to buy the ps5 add on version to get the ps5 upgrade? Or does it do it automatically.
No you need to buy the ps5 version because rockstar are money grabbing c***s these days

Unread 18-09-2022, 02:19 PM
Long tongue phooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
No you need to buy the ps5 version because rockstar are money grabbing c***s these days
Is it not free anymore?

Unread 18-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long tongue phooey View Post
Is it not free anymore?
It was reduced again about a year ago, think that was my 4th time buying it across two platforms....

Unread 18-09-2022, 02:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
It was reduced again about a year ago, think that was my 4th time buying it across two platforms....
Is it worth it over the PS4 version?

Unread 18-09-2022, 02:24 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long tongue phooey View Post
Is it not free anymore?
It never was. It was discounted until June I think, but not anymore. And donít quote me on this but I think itís two separate upgrades - so you have to pay for the base game to be updated and if you play online you also have to pay for that separately. Itís a joke what rockstar have become. In a decade theyíve released 2 games and a remaster they outsourced to some genuinely horrendous developers who managed to launch the old titles with even more bugs than they had originally. Compare that to the previous decade when you had GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas and GTA4, Red Dead 1, Bully and expansions etc.

Unread 18-09-2022, 02:59 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl View Post
They should have set it in Europe imo. Maybe Germany/Switzerland/Austrian border

Hope the first-person view is up to scratch
I don't think it would work without the over-exaggerated American culture. There's no way you could have a German Pisswaseer they'd never go for it

Unread 18-09-2022, 05:45 PM
Long tongue phooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
It never was. It was discounted until June I think, but not anymore. And donít quote me on this but I think itís two separate upgrades - so you have to pay for the base game to be updated and if you play online you also have to pay for that separately. Itís a joke what rockstar have become. In a decade theyíve released 2 games and a remaster they outsourced to some genuinely horrendous developers who managed to launch the old titles with even more bugs than they had originally. Compare that to the previous decade when you had GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas and GTA4, Red Dead 1, Bully and expansions etc.

Nah, it was free to download for PS5.. I had it.