United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Lok

I'll lose a lot of faith in LvG if he changes the defence tonight.

It's working and appears to be his favoured 4. Changing it whilst they're settling into form would be suicide. They need to play as many games together as possible unless he has a secret CB signing up his sleeve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
imagine if we got beat tonight? there would be at least 25 mentions of the word "philosophy", and double that calling for the beheading of rooney.
Getting beat tonight isn't really the concern, we're unlikely to lose to a team of that quality at OT. The concern is that we wont win by enough goals.

We should be looking to end the tie tonight by winning by at least 3 goals and keeping a clean sheet.

I expect it'll be a tense affair and we'll probably win 1-0 leading to a very difficult night in Bruges.

Unread 18-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
You mean 5 live didn't call you up for your opinion

They have five of their first team out. If we don't breeze past these we may as well pack up and go home.
any chance you could assume we won't

Unread 18-08-2015, 03:16 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
if they were any good I'd have heard about it...
if you were any good, you'd have heard about it.

Unread 18-08-2015, 03:51 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
if you were any good, you'd have heard about it.
i've still got those pm's jem

unless you're saying that you rate fc bruges. interesting.
Closed Thread