United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 08:34 AM
Paul Mcgrath
 
Default IF Ronaldo were to be sold....

What would you make of this deal?

Robinho
Drenthe
Casillas + 20m

for Ronaldo.

I'd still turn it down.
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Whalefish
 
Default

Take Casillas out and that could be more realistic.

Utd will probably end up with £30million and replace him with David Bentley anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Fatboy Shrek
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
What would you make of this deal?

Robinho
Drenthe
Casillas + 20m

for Ronaldo.

I'd still turn it down.
Haven't seen enough od Drenthe, but when i saw hiw early in the season, he was acting the nob and had a poor game. The other two i like though, both been in great form this year.

Not a bad deal then?










f*** off. Wouldn't want the lad sold for any money in the world.
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 09:37 AM
believe
 
Default

Based on previous sales we would probably get £25mill over 10 years or something like that and replace him with David Bentley.
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Fatboy Shrek
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Based on previous sales we would probably get £25mill over 10 years or something like that and replace him with David Bentley.
I hope that was a joke, if so Whaley's post
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
What would you make of this deal?

Robinho
Drenthe
Casillas + 20m

for Ronaldo.

I'd still turn it down.
Someone has been playing football manager too much
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 09:49 AM
edwin
 
Default

We always pay over the odds and let players go on the cheap.
Always have done
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 09:54 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

La Marca's job is done.
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Enjoying Insanity
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
La Marca's job is done.
To right. Madrid are a bunch of c***s for getting their press to tap up players.

Do you reckon we could get the MEN to reciprocate and put false quotes about Kaka wanting to move to Manchester as he is "dying for a proper chip barm" ?
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 10:23 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
To right. Madrid are a bunch of c***s for getting their press to tap up players.

Do you reckon we could get the MEN to reciprocate and put false quotes about Kaka wanting to move to Manchester as he is "dying for a proper chip barm" ?
Nah, the MEN's a blue paper. I'd be happy if we just ignored all this crap.
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Paul Mcgrath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Someone has been playing football manager too much
Someone can f*** off and stop being a boring c***.
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Barracuda
 
Default

How about this for a deal ...

We tell Real Madrid to go and f*** right off!

They're more than welcome to bid for those whose time is up - Ruud, Beckham, Scouse Heinze - but Ronnie, Rooney, Anderson etc ... no f***ing chance.
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 10:38 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
How about this for a deal ...

We tell Real Madrid to go and f*** right off!

They're more than welcome to bid for those whose time is up - Ruud, Beckham, Scouse Heinze - but Ronnie, Rooney, Anderson etc ... no f***ing chance.
I'm with you.
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
Someone can f*** off and stop being a boring c***.
touchy
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 11:10 AM
dodger
 
Default

I'm sure Ronaldo and his mum don't speak via the Marca. I shouldn't worry too much. If he wants to go we'll know more when hias contract comes up again.
 
Unread 23-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Toilet sniffer V
 
Default

Remember the Hargreaves transfer? Imagine if Ronnie had come back from a long term injury and was telling the press that he wanted to play for Real. We tapped up Hargreaves, and Stam, and Ruud and probably Rooney as well. I agree that Real should be told to f*** off but we cant expect other teams not to use tactics like this when we're happy to.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: IF Ronaldo were to be sold....
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
if you want to know who might be sold in january borsuk Off Topic 4 04-01-2008 01:07 PM
Here's why we sold Rossi f*** KFC Off Topic 11 02-08-2007 08:22 AM
Who is going to be sold to pay for these three new players? The Real Roxanne Football 40 31-05-2007 01:20 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.