silv

Great play from Saka till the finish

Unread 26-09-2022, 09:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Saka has to start for England
Meh.

Sterling, Foden and Kane don’t work though.

Bellingham limping heavily.

Unread 26-09-2022, 09:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Meh.

Sterling, Foden and Kane don’t work though.

Bellingham limping heavily.
They need another midfielder and stop this 5 at the back shit

Unread 26-09-2022, 09:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
They need another midfielder and stop this 5 at the back shit
Deffo:

Don’t worry, Kalvin Phillips will be straight back in

Unread 26-09-2022, 09:43 PM
armchair

I missed all the england goals.

Unread 26-09-2022, 09:48 PM
suedeshoes

Bellingham is brilliant. Getting better all the time.

Unread 26-09-2022, 09:48 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
One of the many reasons I dislike the national team is the past history of the fans booing United players

Wouldn’t blame them tonight
I'd probably join in.

Unread 26-09-2022, 09:53 PM
armchair

Don't think I've ever seen Foden and Sterling play so badly. Foden is a luxury player.

Unread 26-09-2022, 10:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Don't think I've ever seen Foden and Sterling play so badly. Foden is a luxury player.
Foden is a neat and tidy player who's part of an unstoppable machine at City designed to hog the ball for 80% of every game. Good at 1-2 touch stuff in tight spaces.

England aren't on that wavelength at all. Hence why he seems to hang around on the periphery of the game so often. Same as Harry Kane. England's problem is all about the midfield. They have no way of playing from the back to the front because the absolute beige corduroys that is the manager insists on playing with 5 defenders and leaving rice and bellingham outnumbered all the time in midfield. So you get several passes around the back before the inevitable hoof.

Any manager worth his salt would go with 3 in the middle and 4 at the back and i don't mean stick another £#%&!ing water carrier in there like Kalvin Philips. Put a proper midfielder in there who can play football in tight spaces, maybe foden.

And for £#%&!s sake get them all playing 10 yards further up the pitch. The defence and attack were miles apart from each other at times The "press" when germany had the ball was a £#%&!ing joke.

Unread 26-09-2022, 10:24 PM
armchair

Quote:
Foden is a neat and tidy player who's part of an unstoppable machine at City designed to hog the ball for 80% of every game. Good at 1-2 touch stuff in tight spaces.

England aren't on that wavelength at all. Hence why he seems to hang around on the periphery of the game so often. Same as Harry Kane. England's problem is all about the midfield. They have no way of playing from the back to the front because the absolute beige corduroys that is the manager insists on playing with 5 defenders and leaving rice and bellingham outnumbered all the time in midfield. So you get several passes around the back before the inevitable hoof.

Any manager worth his salt would go with 3 in the middle and 4 at the back and i don't mean stick another £#%&!ing water carrier in there like Kalvin Philips. Put a proper midfielder in there who can play football in tight spaces, maybe foden.

And for £#%&!s sake get them all playing 10 yards further up the pitch. The defence and attack were miles apart from each other at times The "press" when germany had the ball was a £#%&!ing joke.
I'd play Rice in the back three and let him step up when he can. He has a thing for england where he's practically playing at the back anyway. He's belt and braces and offers very little positive. He's obviously been instructed to act as a kind of sweeper. It's a waste.

Unread 27-09-2022, 03:22 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Only a fool would be writing off L-Sheezy.

Sneaky feeling he ends the season as our first-choice right-back on merit once again.

Left

Does anyone even want to be in this competition?
Closed Thread