United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 08-08-2022, 04:59 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
shut down the megastore before going in to watch the game. #ultras
There was actually reds in the protest March with the new kit on others with megastore bags. The irony.

Unread 08-08-2022, 06:22 AM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
Would anybody accept relegation if it forced the Glazer's out?
Probably my dream scenario tbh

The best thing for this club would be 10 years in the doldrums of championship/ league one

Unread 08-08-2022, 07:16 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
There was actually reds in the protest March with the new kit on others with megastore bags. The irony.
We need the numbers, unfortunately we need to embrace these #@&%!s. For now.

Unread 08-08-2022, 07:25 AM
believe

17 years on and the irony is still lost in people singing about the Glazers dying at a game they’ve paid to attend.

I get why people couldn’t give up but it’s the inconsistency of match going reds why nothing will ever change. If we went on a ten game run now and Ten Hag delivered what we’ve been promised no one would mention the Glazers.

Unread 08-08-2022, 07:34 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
17 years on and the irony is still lost in people singing about the Glazers dying at a game they’ve paid to attend.

I get why people couldn’t give up but it’s the inconsistency of match going reds why nothing will ever change. If we went on a ten game run now and Ten Hag delivered what we’ve been promised no one would mention the Glazers.
Like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife (actually quite fitting)

They can't give up a family handed down seat to let some megastore mess snap up their ticket, an audible, angry and disruptive red inside and around the ground is much more effective....

You know this, a season ticket is more than just a seat....

Unread 08-08-2022, 07:35 AM
Seamus

I'm guilty, I couldnt give up going. Like Bunks said its more than a seat.

Unread 08-08-2022, 09:11 AM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
That's clearly %@#$&!s. You're a liar.
Well it was Avram and not Joel, so yeah. But there was plenty of anti Glazer songs as well.

Unread 08-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Jethro

Flag waving then walking into the ground doesn't seem to be working

Burn the £#%&!ing megastore to the ground.

Unread 08-08-2022, 02:06 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
Would anybody accept relegation if it forced the Glazer's out?
Yup.

It’s the only way I can see the Glazer’s selling up.

Unread 08-08-2022, 02:12 PM
Joe Biden

Not really. Why would they sell low in the championship when they'd be back in the PL sooner rather than later.

Mid table mediocrity with no CL is far more likely to get rid of the @#%&!s.

Unread 08-08-2022, 02:13 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Yup.

It’s the only way I can see the Glazer’s selling up.
Or the two Vs. Violence and vandalism. Harrd to fully commit to those without knowing what (who's) next

Unread 08-08-2022, 02:13 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Not really. Why would they sell low in the championship when they'd be back in the PL sooner rather than later.

Mid table mediocrity with no CL is far more likely to get rid of the @#%&!s.
If that was the case they’d have already sold up.

Unread 08-08-2022, 03:40 PM
92ToBury

The money has been there for the players but they have utterly failed on the recruitment policy.

The servicing bill for the debt is a tiny proportion of our annual revenue so they DGAF. Revenues are now back above 2016 levels and the Glazers still have a shed load of A class shares to flog, let alone the B class shares. They'll go once they feel they've exhausted all lines of income and just knock the £500m debt off the asking price.

There are a few ways that could be accelerated:
Family issues (Malc sued his sister, anything could happen!)
Brand toxicity (sponsors pull out, TV deal goes south, etc.)
Government policy (a new law that no club debt may exceed 10% of its annual revenue for example).

There are too many fans/customers forming an orderly queue to hand them cash so that the Glazers can keep paying themselves 18 cents per share every year.

Unread 09-08-2022, 09:25 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Article in the press lately that the Dallas Cowboys are now worth $7.4bn and haven’t won the Super Bowl since 1994.
yes, but.. (a) it's the cowboys; and (b) they will win it this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I reckon if someone came along and offered 4-5b they’d sell….

Everyone check behind the back of their settees.
no chance. the only way the club is sold is if the value reduces. it doesn't even need investment, just freedom.

Unread 09-08-2022, 05:49 PM
AK14

Sky sports and especially Kaveh Solhekol have really been going in on them the last couple of days, more than I’ve ever heard any sports news outlet go in on them before.

Unread 09-08-2022, 06:12 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Sky sports and especially Kaveh Solhekol have really been going in on them the last couple of days, more than I’ve ever heard any sports news outlet go in on them before.
Absolutely blows my mind the amount of time served ex players who are silent. Imagine a viral video from Beckham or someone stepping up to the plate to be the mouthpiece for the 1958.

Unread 09-08-2022, 06:15 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Absolutely blows my mind the amount of time served ex players who are silent. Imagine a viral video from Beckham or someone stepping up to the plate to be the mouthpiece for the 1958.
I genuinely think the likes of him don’t fully get the situation. Unless someone’s shared Twitter links with him to how much money they’ve removed etc

Unread 09-08-2022, 06:21 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I genuinely think the likes of him don’t fully get the situation. Unless someone’s shared Twitter links with him to how much money they’ve removed etc
Fair play to that Kaveh Solhekol bloke he went into detail about how much money they’ve pulled out. Also called out rival fans or not understanding the situation and how they use the “glazers have spent loads” which is wrong. Told they to take their hating United specs off or something along those lines

I’ve never heard anyone on sky sports talk in so much detail about it, not even Neville.

It’s the second time in a few days he’s been on there doing it too…

Unread 09-08-2022, 08:25 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

This is arguably the most Sky have ever spoken out about the leeches.

The reign is crumbling...

Unread 09-08-2022, 08:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
This is arguably the most Sky have ever spoken out about the leeches.

The reign is crumbling...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWdl368UFw
Sky only started sticking the boot into the glazers after the super league fiasco. Where Sky's ox was gored because it was something that jeopardised the premier league.

They've sat there for 15 years and not given one £#%&! before that. In fact you had panels of #@&%!heads on there telling us how great the owners were because we were winning things still in spite of them.