United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Money

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Crumps

Default Lending Mates Money FFS

f***ing big fat c*** comes in to the Cleve crying, known him for years, promised it was there in full next week. Just had a phone call from f***ing Cash Convertors asking if I could get hold of my 'cousin, Paul'. f*** it I'm selling the debt for a ton. Lying f***ing c***. Will pop in see him in work after I have been to the doctors too. Crutch might come in handy. Wouldn't mind but all the c*** does is buy weed and take aways.

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:34 AM
silv

Terrible idea, unless your mates aren't smackheads

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Mr_Ed

Can we have that in English please? You let your mate some money and he didn't give it back?

I was asked by a mate to lend him a couple of grand once to help him out as he wasn't working... I declined as he was a bit of a bad payer despite us knowing I had it there doing nothing.

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:37 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
f***ing big fat c*** comes in to the Cleve crying, known him for years, promised it was there in full next week. Just had a phone call from f***ing Cash Convertors asking if I could get hold of my 'cousin, Paul'. f*** it I'm selling the debt for a ton. Lying f***ing c***. Will pop in see him in work after I have been to the doctors too. Crutch might come in handy. Wouldn't mind but all the c*** does is buy weed and take aways.
Where do cash converters come into it?

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Scabs

Crumps mate, lend us a score?

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:38 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Can we have that in English please? You let your mate some money and he didn't give it back?

I was asked by a mate to lend him a couple of grand once to help him out as he wasn't working... I declined as he was a bit of a bad payer despite us knowing I had it there doing nothing.
fair play.

why risk it

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:39 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Is cousin Paul a ps3?

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Where do cash converters come into it?
I assume he's put me down as some sort of contact. All he does is smoke weed and eat f***ing takeaways. Got a full time job too.

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:44 AM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Lent my oldest mate - known since infant school 400 for his back-rent with a cast iron promise to have it back the following payday. The look in his eye as he shook my hand as he left should have told me it wasnt going to happen.

Left me sitting in the pub waiting for him for an hour. I didn't see him for six months.

Finally got a call - he turned up with the 400, a teenth of funk, a genuine copy of batman begins and three knock off peng dvds from the chinese pub seller.

I forgave.

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:48 AM
mitchymoo

if anyone who owes you cash in crumpsall walks past the lucky star you're f***ed. that sweet and sour pork

Unread 07-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Cream

Quote:
I assume he's put me down as some sort of contact. All he does is smoke weed and eat f***ing takeaways. Got a full time job too.
If his familly find out that CC are on his case for debts they'll go mental, because that means he's borrowed money and not paid them back with it?

So he pops you down as his contact...

Yeah, old Crumps won't mind. :shakehead:

Unread 07-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
If his familly find out that CC are on his case for debts they'll go mental, because that means he's borrowed money and not paid them back with it?

So he pops you down as his contact...

Yeah, old Crumps won't mind. :shakehead:
He's been booted from his Mam's, just got to find out his new address then I'll sell the debt.

Unread 07-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchymoo
if anyone who owes you cash in crumpsall walks past the lucky star you're f***ed. that sweet and sour pork
Been a bit of a slip in quality of late. Still up there with the best though.

Unread 07-09-2012, 12:36 PM
elhombre

Quote:
He's been booted from his Mam's, just got to find out his new address then I'll sell the debt.
so you're going to sell the debt to some local head the ball who will give him a pasting if he doesn't pay up?

Unread 07-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

where I come from if someone does this you break his arms, but i suppose all that tea and crumpets can make you soft.

Unread 07-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Lovely stuff.

I hope he puts on the waterworks next time he tips up with no money.

"Yeah, no worries pol. Cutter O'Grady will be in touch".

Unread 07-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 07-09-2012, 01:04 PM
elephantstone

Thumbs up

turn up at his work

Unread 07-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Sumo

I begrudge lending money out to mates, if you're having to borrow from me then who will you be borrowing off to pay me back is what I tell them.