Unread 10-02-2010, 07:22 PM
thatsfuctit

Default MEN sold

to trinity mirror

http://www.how-do.co.uk/north-west-m...-201002097404/

Unread 10-02-2010, 07:45 PM
MrBishi

Default Re: MEN sold

Great. At least being ultimately trust-owned you don't have to worry about ulterior motives, now being PLC owned it'll become sensationalist as f***.

Unread 10-02-2010, 07:50 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Great. At least being ultimately trust-owned you don't have to worry about ulterior motives, now being PLC owned it'll become sensationalist as f***.
I suspect you are not wrong.

Unread 10-02-2010, 08:09 PM
forzagarza

It's a local paper so it'll be full of shit as it always has been. Always used to amaze me how you could leave the match and as soon as you are in town the pink was available.

Unread 10-02-2010, 10:55 PM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
It's a local paper so it'll be full of shit as it always has been. Always used to amaze me how you could leave the match and as soon as you are in town the pink was available.
..seem to remember getting the Pink on the forecourt as you were leaving the ground, perhaps my memory is playing tricks

Unread 10-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Mental, remember my dad nipping shop after the game that we'd been listening to on the radio and he'd come back with it

Unread 10-02-2010, 11:01 PM
f.l.a.t.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
..seem to remember getting the Pink on the forecourt as you were leaving the ground, perhaps my memory is playing tricks
No i remember it,me brother would send me up to the local paper shop sat tea time'ish to get it.

Unread 10-02-2010, 11:02 PM
thatsfuctit

***s in local papers - those were the days, and i don't mean city

Unread 10-02-2010, 11:19 PM
CamelToe

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.l.a.t.s
No i remember it,me brother would send me up to the local paper shop sat tea time'ish to get it.
and how you had to get ****** out the back of the shop to pay the monthly bill, harsh times.

Unread 10-02-2010, 11:25 PM
f.l.a.t.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
and how you had to get ****** out the back of the shop to pay the monthly bill, harsh times.

Nah that was for fun,it beat going to Sunday school and getting rogered by the vicar.
Closed Thread