United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-11-2022, 03:37 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
“I’ve been expecting you Mr. Bond - to this fine 5 star hotel with a world class golf course and luxury spas”
"No Mr Barnes. I expect you to diet"

Unread 27-11-2022, 03:43 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl

“When I grill, I grill for King and country”

Unread 27-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Slice

Quote:
Is that John Barnes

Looks like a Chinese lad - Oddjob from that Bond movie.

“I’ve been expecting you Mr. Bond - to this fine 5 star hotel with a world class golf course and luxury spas”
OddJob was Korean, but when in Rome, eh?

Unread 27-11-2022, 04:41 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice
OddJob was Korean, but when in Rome, eh?

Dang, I’m such an “ah - Seoul?”

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Drexl

Quote:

“When I grill, I grill for King and country”
"For pork pies only"

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:16 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
His last few words an utter truth bomb.

If they really believed in it... But they don't.

So true. Footballers allow themselves to he vessels for this nonsense simply because they don't need the hassle that would come their way if they let the world know they don't actually care either way.
Quote:
Let's attack another Conservative black man because he won't play along with the rainbow agenda.
Has it ever occured to you that you are the one obsessed with going on and on about a "rainbow agenda"?

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:16 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
this saffers wum
You really think that lowly of me? This is the biggest insult I have ever faced on this forum and I have faced many.

Armchair please confirm this is my first post since deadline day and that I do not have any sock accounts like some of the weirdos on here.

I am going back to my self imposed exile but I had to respond to this massive provocation from shenners.

This joe biden bastard has been going around living off saffers clout, sickening. There is only one saffers. This guy can't do what I do!

I still read the forum and I will always keep my subs. And yes, once we sign Frenkie I will return to the forum.

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:18 PM
NedKelly

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You really think that lowly of me? This is the biggest insult I have ever faced on this forum and I have faced many.

Armchair please confirm this is my first post since deadline day and that I do not have any sock accounts like some of the weirdos on here.

I am going back to my self imposed exile but I had to respond to this massive provocation from shenners.

This joe biden bastard has been going around living off saffers clout, sickening. There is only one saffers. This guy can't do what I do!

I still read the forum and I will always keep my subs. And yes, once we sign Frenkie I will return to the forum.

King Saffers

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:23 PM
Wayne Jenkins

The Scouse bastard talking nothing but facts 👍

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:23 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:

Welcome back brother.

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:24 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:30 PM
armchair

Quote:

Confirmed.

Against the rules to 'deadname' anyway:
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291975

Will start the bans again as guess who the user used to be games have started again.

Back on topic please.

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

Unread 27-11-2022, 05:54 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

Sorry Armers

Unread 27-11-2022, 08:20 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Superb

Unread 27-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I’m attacking Fashanu because he’s changed his agenda within a matter of days

Oh and also because he’s a @#%&!.

Unread 27-11-2022, 09:15 PM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/poetscorn...93513470115845

Look at the seethe from the white presenter as he doesn't follow their narrative.
Pretty much what James Cleverly said and he incurred the liberal media backlash

Unread 28-11-2022, 12:21 AM
Fat Al

Keep politics & football separate?

Mebbe someone should tell the US football team.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63776093

Unread 28-11-2022, 02:26 AM
Stickman

Saffers is back (kinda)
Closed Thread