United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 12:57 PM
Switching Off
 
Thumbs up Free National Trust tickets

One ticket covers 2 adults and up to 4 children.

https://www.nationaltrust-tickets.or....branchID=2286
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 12:59 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
You are now in a queue
Thank you for waiting, you are currently number 753 in the queue.
Bin
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 01:04 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Bin
Takes about 30 seconds to get through it.
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 01:05 PM
suedeshoes
 
Default

Refreshed the page and I went from 772 to 345. Refreshed again and got the tickets
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 01:09 PM
Time For Heroes
 
Default

f***ing hate National Trust. Me and the wife got given joint memberships as a Christmas present from her mum which were due to start when we moved out of London in April 2020. Needless to say they got used once for some gardens as everything was shut, they only offered a 5% discount the following year if we wanted to renew despite getting no use out of the previous year's ones. Tight bastards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
Refreshed the page and I went from 772 to 345. Refreshed again and got the tickets
Didn't even refresh the page, went from 785 to in during the time it took me to write my post.
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 01:26 PM
sweetleftfoot
 
Default

Thank you. Must spread... unfortunately.
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 01:42 PM
no fun
 
Default

I was after free parking

Cheers for nothing
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 02:07 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

nice one switchers
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 02:09 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Cheers Switchers.

Looking forward to forgetting all about it and never using it
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Seamus
 
Default

thanks switchers, I will tarmac over the whole park to make parking more available
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 04:17 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Whats the annual membership fee to the National trust these days? Used to be cheap as and I always thought they were pretty decent, free day out with the kids and maybe something interesting. Thats years back, but I was always a bit of a fan.
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Got one cheers switchers, where to go ?

Most of it looks free anyway

What's the best one north west ?
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 04:35 PM
suedeshoes
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Got one cheers switchers, where to go ?

Most of it looks free anyway

What's the best one north west ?
Was thinking that. Big list of places you can't go with the vouchers but not where you can.

I go to NT places a lot and they're usually free anyway.
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 04:41 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
Was thinking that. Big list of places you can't go with the vouchers but not where you can.

I go to NT places a lot and they're usually free anyway.


Only clicked north west, been loads of them and they were free.....

Can switchers do a value for free ticket top 5 ?

Can travel.....
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 04:54 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post


Only clicked north west, been loads of them and they were free.....

Can switchers do a value for free ticket top 5 ?

Can travel.....
Dunham Massey is decent, and you've got the Swan w'Two Nicks nearby for something eat after. Lyme Park was good but its been years since I went and not even sure if its NT.

We're gonna do Tatton on a Friday afternoon, train and then a few in Knutsford

oh, Tatton is excluded
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 05:07 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Dunham Massey is decent, and you've got the Swan w'Two Nicks nearby for something eat after. Lyme Park was good but its been years since I went and not even sure if its NT.

We're gonna do Tatton on a Friday afternoon, train and then a few in Knutsford

oh, Tatton is excluded
Dunham.is free, swan with two d***s is overrated

Tatton park is free also
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 05:09 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post


Only clicked north west, been loads of them and they were free.....

Can switchers do a value for free ticket top 5 ?

Can travel.....
There were loads in the NW easy drive from Manc, few sandwiches and an ice cream somewhere, cheap day out with the bambinos. Most have big gardens and there was always loads of other kids. Easy days...
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 05:13 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane View Post
There were loads in the NW easy drive from Manc, few sandwiches and an ice cream somewhere, cheap day out with the bambinos. Most have big gardens and there was always loads of other kids. Easy days...
I know mate, but they are all free
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 05:18 PM
suedeshoes
 
Default

It seems I've given them my email address so they can send me a voucher to get in places for free that I can get into for free anyway.

Seems the OP is working for NT or some data-miners. Nice one.
 
Unread 29-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Free National Trust tickets
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Man United Supporters' Trust urge Arsenal to offer almost double allocation of FA Cup tickets fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 15-01-2019 03:20 PM
Angel di Maria thrives on free roaming at PSG... he's benefiting from unconditional trust something fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 16-02-2016 11:00 PM
Need 2 tickets for the national at the apollo forwardirektion Music 20 11-11-2013 05:41 PM
I have 2 tickets for the Grand National elephantstone Other Sports & Fitness 25 11-04-2012 09:53 AM
The National Trust - The Album - Time to Think signed dc Music 24 21-05-2010 08:20 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:20 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.