United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default Driving instructors....

Any on here ?

Specifically after some advice on training, wages when qualified etc....
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 12:47 PM
no fun
 
Default

I know one vaguely and he ended up shagging 2 women he tutored

Hth
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 12:47 PM
Chorlton74
 
Default

friend of mine does this. pass the advanced test, which he already had as ex military and then had to be assessed by examiners that he had the capability to teach. he failed it first time round, passed it second.

think he charges 30 a lesson atm.

works when he wants.
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 12:49 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74 View Post
friend of mine does this. pass the advanced test, which he already had as ex military and then had to be assessed by examiners that he had the capability to teach. he failed it first time round, passed it second.

think he charges 30 a lesson atm.

works when he wants.
Thanks, it's these franchise guys I'm worried about, paying them up to 1k a month ...

Need to know confirmed salary and work load before I'll let her do it ....
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 12:59 PM
Chorlton74
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Thanks, it's these franchise guys I'm worried about, paying them up to 1k a month ...

Need to know confirmed salary and work load before I'll let her do it ....
he is attached to a franchise, and as much as he denies paying into it, we know he does. no idea how much though.
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Drexl
 
Default

First driving instructor I had, he'd turn up late, get me to drive through the centre of Manchester where all the prostitutes used to stand, then expect to sit there for a 10 minute chat outside my house.

I don't recommend him
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 02:24 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl View Post
First driving instructor I had, he'd turn up late, get me to drive through the centre of Manchester where all the prostitutes used to stand, then expect to sit there for a 10 minute chat outside my house.

I don't recommend him
I backed into a tree one my second lesson doing a reverse around the corner. He never told me to look in the rearview.

He too used to take me all around places "lets stop here...i'm just getting some cigs"

Claimed he was on top of the pops too. Name was taz.
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 02:28 PM
Drexl
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
I backed into a tree one my second lesson doing a reverse around the corner. He never told me to look in the rearview.

He too used to take me all around places "lets stop here...i'm just getting some cigs"

Claimed he was on top of the pops too. Name was taz.
I actually think the one I had claimed to be in a semi famous folk band. "Not The Four Pennies, the Four Pence Piece" or summat . "Played the Witchwood in Ashton" alright mate
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Baron
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl View Post
First driving instructor I had, he'd turn up late, get me to drive through the centre of Manchester where all the prostitutes used to stand, then expect to sit there for a 10 minute chat outside my house.

I don't recommend him
My first one used to roll coke-spliffs to smoke on the lesson & used a safety pin to emphasise incorrect use of the indicator. The mad c***.
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 02:50 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
My first one used to roll coke-spliffs to smoke on the lesson & used a safety pin to emphasise incorrect use of the indicator. The mad c***.
How is your Dad?
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 03:05 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
How is your Dad?
those who can drive....those who can't drive...teach how to drive
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 03:12 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
My first one used to roll coke-spliffs to smoke on the lesson & used a safety pin to emphasise incorrect use of the indicator. The mad c***.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
How is your Dad?
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 03:39 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Probs all in here

 
Unread 13-09-2022, 05:39 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Mates Missus does it. Specialises in teaching females. Makes a living.
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 05:55 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear View Post
Mates Missus does it. Specialises in teaching females. Makes a living.
This is the plan.....

If you have anytime could you ask him her training / career route hark ?

Thanks in advance....

I'm wary, but supporting
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 06:06 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
This is the plan.....

If you have anytime could you ask him her training / career route hark ?

Thanks in advance....

I'm wary, but supporting


Will do. I shall message you with my findings
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 06:08 PM
Lok
 
Default

Don't most of them do the franchise thing for a few years to build a reputation? Then they go it alone and make more money (once they're experienced and have a good local reputation).
 
Unread 13-09-2022, 07:06 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

PM Holymackereldoodledrivingnonce

seriously
 
Unread 14-09-2022, 07:05 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Thanks, it's these franchise guys I'm worried about, paying them up to 1k a month ...

Need to know confirmed salary and work load before I'll let her do it ....
Herbal life not going well?
 
Unread 14-09-2022, 07:59 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Herbal life not going well?
god that was a while ago....

Must be really nice to tw*t through life doing different things all the time.....
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Driving instructors....
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Driving Instructors Firswood Red Off Topic 13 14-04-2010 11:59 AM
Just driving HarkNowHear Off Topic 21 10-02-2010 05:59 PM
anyone driving to rome? waynes ear's Football 79 07-05-2009 02:41 PM
Driving to Rome Tierra Del Fuego MUFC Tickets and Travel 0 06-05-2009 12:02 PM
Arsenal away - anyone driving? wiganste MUFC Tickets and Travel 5 21-10-2007 12:31 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:55 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.