United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:22 PM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Oh yeah shit I misread it as Martin Tyler.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Sky'll be on mute this Sat. No £#%&!ing way am I putting up with him.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:27 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Me too.

Spekaing of Tyler how gutted was he when that 4th for spurs went in last week?If it was arsenal he wouldve exploded.
Seen this leaked picture of him just after the goal went in:

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

When United score it's as if he's commenting on the contents of his fridge.

Gray is worse though these days, he is to Liverpool what Tyler is to Arsenal.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:29 PM
koppas

Quote:
When United score it's as if he's commenting on the contents of his fridge.

Gray is worse though these days, he is to Liverpool what Tyler is to Arsenal.
Very true.

Thing is, years ago Andy Gray used to be pro-United. I don't know what went wrong.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Gray is a machine. I have no doubt that at the start of this season he was sat down and told (or perhaps suggested) hyping up someone else for the sake of keeping things interesting for the sake of viewership. Two seasons ago they did it for United because everyone was sick of Chelsea. This year they have yet to decide between Chelsea or Liverpool.

Everytime United play these days it's like we are the foreign away team in a European cup tie. Practically ignored.

ITV are the only ones I like in terms of watching United.
BBC is painful because of Motson.
RTE (or liverpool fc tv) is outright anti Manchester United and makes no excuse for it.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Seen this leaked picture of him just after the goal went in:

barry george

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:47 PM
koppas

Quote:
Gray is a machine. I have no doubt that at the start of this season he was sat down and told (or perhaps suggested) hyping up someone else for the sake of keeping things interesting for the sake of viewership. Two seasons ago they did it for United because everyone was sick of Chelsea. This year they have yet to decide between Chelsea or Liverpool.

Everytime United play these days it's like we are the foreign away team in a European cup tie. Practically ignored.

RTE (or liverpool fc tv) is outright anti Manchester United and makes no excuse for it.
Thats because John Champion is a top red.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Billy Baroo

i like all the 5 live commentators except for King Shithouse

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Yes, all correct.

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

the @#%&! will have a lot more to whinge about on Saturday after we're finished with them

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:56 PM
magic_cantona

In all fairness, his @#%&!ishness far outweighs his ability to spot a young boy.

He's such a bad loser, it's laughable.

'No wimps in my team'

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

If that @#%&! Adebayor is injured then this could be somehting like their team for Saturday: Almunia; Sagna, Toure, Silvestre, Clichy; Diaby, Fabregas Denilson, Nasri, Bendtner, Vela or Ramsey

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
If that @#%&! Adebayor is injured then this could be somehting like their team for Saturday: Almunia; Sagna, Toure, Silvestre, Clichy; Diaby, Fabregas Denilson, Nasri, Bendtner, Vela or Ramsey

Too many people are thinking its going to be a stroll saturday.Remember last years game at united where evryone had given them no chance and they shouldve been well ahead by half time?

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:01 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Too many people are thinking its going to be a stroll saturday.Remember last years game at united where evryone had given them no chance and they shouldve been well ahead by half time?
Word.

No matter what team they have out, they'll give us a game.

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:03 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
No matter what team they have out, they'll give us a game.
More than likely.

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Kim Jong-il

Thumbs down

Oh no the nasty opposition team keep trying to get the ball and stop my team from poncing about like the shitstabbing pretentious French @#%&!s they are. It's cheating, it's cheating, I'm going to cry.

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
where did I say it would be a stroll??

although the last two years down there against their first choice team it has been a 'stroll' yet we didn't win either game somehow

but if that's the best they can muster for Saturday I'll be gutted if we don't win we need to win with easy games for the Dippers and Chelsea at the weekend

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Billy Baroo

have we got any jugheads that could take our throw ins?

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

He said he expects Walcott and Gallas to make it. No doubt Adebayor will too. If they lose this, they are done. I think they've had a shocking start considering how easy their games have been.
Closed Thread