Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Billy Baroo

Default wenger taking defeat with his usual grace

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...454712,00.html

£#%&! me want a @#%&!knuckle

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:42 PM
koppas

If he doesn't win anything this season, he will leave in the summer.

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

A pathetic individual. He should go to the MLS or women's football if he wants to play the game without men.

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:44 PM
dodger

Got over the pathetic figure he was cutting on sturday has he? Looked like he was about cry. and teh best he can come up with is this?

If walcott hadn't been so keen to arc to the floor like a ballet dancer he might not have hurt himself. It was a nothign tackle, the sort of foul you get ten-twenty times a game. What a tosser

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Why Don?

"For me, the brave one is not the one who tackles from behind, but the player who tries to play football. That's the coward."

WTF

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Ether

What a bore he is. The Walcott challenge was £#%&! all. The reason the Lego-headed little #@&%! hurt himself is that he went down so dramatically.

And why is he not mentioning Van Persie's assault on their kepper?

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Don Stuarte

The same man who condoned the treatment of Nani by calling him disrespectful for doing tricks

Absolute @#%&! hole of the highest order

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Billy Baroo

in the car home on saturday after our game w had 606 on and there were a few of the numpty element from arsenal who are definitely on the turn with him

some of their proper old support have been sick of this whingeing and excuses for a while now and this 'we are a young team' %@#$&!s that has been on the go for 4 years

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:55 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
in the car home on saturday after our game w had 606 on and there were a few of the numpty element from arsenal who are definitely on the turn with him

some of their proper old support have been sick of this whingeing and excuses for a while now and this 'we are a young team' %@#$&!s that has been on the go for 4 years

He seems to be stuck in the that scenario, Fiszman came out in the summer and said if he needs 30m for a player he can have it..but he obviously never asks for it, thus allowing him to bask in his 'we spend no money, we are a young team' situation.

To be fair even when they had some experienced players with some grit, they didn't like it up them when the going got tough, see Pip on Vieira, G Nev and that spanish winger, and Keano on Vieira umpteen times.

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:55 PM
MJ Ramone

I can honestly say that in all the years I've watched United nobody has EVER annoyed me as much as 'Proffessor' Wenger..

I watched 'Sunday Supplement' this week & they were making excuse after excuse for him & Arsenal - Sean Custis & Henry Winter were trotting out the same old crap - "if you had £30 & could only go & watch one team it would certainly be Arsenal"

Can we for one minute imagine the reaction had United lost to Fulham, Hull & Stoke this season...& only just nicked an undeserved point against Sunderland???...Can we imagine what the reaction would be if Rooney had done what Van Persie did on Saturday (it'd be bad enough on here, never mind in the ABU Press)

I hope we £#%&!ing destroy them on Saturday.

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:58 PM
wiganste

Kenny Kenny isn't happy

Quote:
Kenny Kenny (Arsenal fan) says...
Agreed Stoke players were dirty. but that is not an excuse for arsenal losing the game. that is not an excuse for Wenger to field the wrong line up. with all respect to his achivements so far for the football club, i think it is time for him to go. i say this knowing full well Wenger is not the great tactician we all think he is. from my own opinion, he's very poor tactically. forget about the unbeaten run, forget about the titles he won he's not a great coach. he's just a businessman. all is been doing since 2005 is managing resources instead of spending. you can spend wisely and still balance the accounts. remember wenger from 2005 talking about building a team. that was all rubbish.he has destroyed the team. all he succeded in doing is to convert players like Eboue from right back to outside right. how many goals has he scored? 1. diaby,denilson, rosicsky, hleb, nasri, are all central midfield players yet he plays diaby(no pace or crosses) Denilson(no pace) nasri(no pace) on the left side of midfield. to make things worse while playing a 451 formation he has played van persie on the left. then i knew wenger hasn't got a clue. van persie is a striker and not a midfielder.have u noticed he produced nothing from that position all the time he was played there. selling flamini was a mistake but selling gilberto was the biggest mistake of all as he was a leader in the middle. do we have a leader there now? NO.gilberto had a fantastic understanding with the attack. yet wenger broke that link. just as he did with hleb fabregas and flamini. this team is not ready and this is down to wenger who refused to buy the right players. i can go on and on but i don't have enough space to express my bitterness and disappointment in a guy we all thought was very good. i played football to a level where i can pass judgement on wengers lapses. the guy is not just good enough. kick him out. now or arsenal fans will suffer forever.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:00 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Kenny Kenny isn't happy
£#%&!ing hell. An Arsenal fan who talks sense and not just recite media bullshit.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo

Yeah I'v heard that too. They are sick of the same excuses tbh.

He has a great eye for a player and is obviously a great trainer/coach but he is a graceless tit. One suspects that he is trying to deflect attention away from his players given that they look short of any confidence whatsoever but there are other ways of doing it. That said I fully expect them to have the game of their lives on saturday.

That comment he made about Martin Taylor last season was despicable.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:02 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

He has a great eye for a player and is obviously a great trainer/coach but he is a graceless tit. One suspects that he is trying to deflect attention away from his players given that they look short of any confidence whatsoever but there are other ways of doing it. That said I fully expect them to have the game of their lives on saturday.

The comment he later retracted. After realising he looked the @#%&!. Again.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:06 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:08 PM
koppas

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:10 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don?
"For me, the brave one is not the one who tackles from behind, but the player who tries to play football. That's the coward."
Fortunately the main thing that's stopped them from being as successful as they could have been over the last few years is their lack of courage & stomach for the fight.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

What was that?

One thing you can rely about Arsenal is that when the going gets tough, they bottle it (except this Saturday). Which for me is down to him blaming everyone and everything else except themselves.
How are you supposed to learn from your mistakes if he keeps on telling them it's not their fault?

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:13 PM
SilverSurfer

I kinda feel he has a point that teams set out to physically intimidate Arsenal and along with us, Le Arse probably get more kicks aimed at them than anyone else. I have no doubt that Celtic tomorrow will please their crowd and "get in our faces" by kicking our players.

However it's the guy's stubborn refusal to shut up about it simultaneously pisses me off and amuses me. If I were a player, changes are I'd do it because I know that Arsenal are far more likely to get riled about it than United ever would.

Still, it makes for one of the Premier League's most entertaining sights. When Arsenal get beaten or things don't go his way, Arsene is on the touchline getting in a strop or doing his best Basil Fawlty impression, those long spindly arms and legs curling up in a ball then doing squat jumps. £#%&!ing hilarious.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:15 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
What was that?
If I remember correctly, which I usually do, he said he should never be allowed to play football again.
Closed Thread