Unread 20-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
they are all heroes in my eyes

Even Ferie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I've got a feeling Vidic will score a header off a corner!

Well he's hardly gonna score from 30 yards is he

Unread 20-05-2008, 05:59 PM
RedArmy20

Dong!

Unread 20-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Coracao

Giggs or Scholes.

Wouldn't dream of picking anyone else if i had the choice of who won it.

Unread 20-05-2008, 06:13 PM
roterteufel

chelsea corner
cleared off the line by giggs (chelsea players protest it was over the line)
it falls to evra on the left who moves forward at speed
ronaldo makes a dart to the right wing whilst at the same time rooney goes down the middle and giggs reliving his youth legs it after evra
evra knocks it to giggs who knocks it across the pitch to ronaldo who doesnt break step when knocking the ball over to rooney who volleys home the winner
last minute

Unread 20-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Blagger

wellbeck

Unread 20-05-2008, 07:32 PM
marlo stansfield

ronaldo.

a player who has carried the team at times this season. he deserves to stick two fingers up to the "he dont score in big games" brigade and score the winner in the champions league final.

anderson - a player who played a big role in getting us into the position we are in only to be left out while others less talented "players" (PARK) help us stumble across the finish line. it would a fitting place for the lad to score his first goal.

ferdinand - deserves it for his consistancy this season,maturity and his leadership.

Unread 20-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Ed Sullivan

Has to be Scholes or Giggs.

No one else will get anywhere near the feeling if one of those two wins it for us.

Unread 20-05-2008, 08:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
ronaldo.

a player who has carried the team at times this season. he deserves to stick two fingers up to the "he dont score in big games" brigade and score the winner in the champions league final..
That would indeed be fitting

Quote:
anderson - a player who played a big role in getting us into the position we are in only to be left out while others less talented "players" (PARK) help us stumble across the finish line. it would a fitting place for the lad to score his first goal..
While it would be nice if Anderson Scored, I think it would be less of a shock if G.Nev popped up with the winner. As for the bit about Park, you are a £#%&!wit.

Quote:
ferdinand - deserves it for his consistancy this season,maturity and his leadership.
That would be fantastic, he more than deserves to crown his development into The Best Centre Half In The World and Manchester United Captain with just such a moment.

Unread 20-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Wafty Crank

I'd like the hero to be Wayne Rooney. With a first half hat-trick. Nerves aren't what they used to be, and I'll not be pissed enough to go through to the last few minutes like we've done so many times before, wouldn't it be nice to just win comfortably?

Not that we'll win, Chelsea will scab it 1-0 after extra time, like last year's cup final. I'd be annoyed, like last year's cup final, but not really all that arsed, like last year's cup final.

Unread 21-05-2008, 02:50 AM
croberts

Rooney

Unread 21-05-2008, 03:16 AM
Grimson

For complicated reasons that I'm sure I couldn't explain, Tevez.

Unread 21-05-2008, 04:30 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
For complicated reasons that I'm sure I couldn't explain, Tevez.
the forum's best writer should probably give it a shot

go on.....you've peaked my curiosity.....even if it's not entirely truthful, I'm sure it would be entertaining

Unread 21-05-2008, 05:02 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts
the forum's best writer should probably give it a shot

go on.....you've peaked my curiosity.....even if it's not entirely truthful, I'm sure it would be entertaining
Haha...well, I'm not normally that superstitious, but it would be tempting fate too much to write what I'm thinking. If it works out, I'll let you know what I was thinking.

Unread 21-05-2008, 05:40 AM
keano's love

Ronaldo, as a departing gift

Unread 21-05-2008, 06:14 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Haha...well, I'm not normally that superstitious, but it would be tempting fate too much to write what I'm thinking. If it works out, I'll let you know what I was thinking.
good man.......no need for a FT curse now
Closed Thread