United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2008, 01:14 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Carlos Tevez - February 5, 1984 (1984-02-05) (age 24)
Nani - November 17, 1986 (1986-11-17) (age 21)
i thought nani was 19

Unread 30-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
the same crowd that would have picked giggs to start.
Nani was picked to give us a ball carrying threat from deep. In essence to do Ronaldo's normal job. The very nature of that game is inconsistency, it did not help how cautious we were in getting support forward, easy for an attacker to get isolated when that happens.

Some good moments, some bad moments, an out an out winger like nani will always be like that.

Unread 30-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
i thought nani was 19
you should retire and let the funny marlo have more time

more food related threads please, that part of the wumage is good

Unread 30-04-2008, 01:25 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
. You could say the same about Anderson, I don't think anyone expected them to come in and challenge for starting line up positions so early.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...89&postcount=1

read this thread.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=484055

Unread 30-04-2008, 01:25 PM
keano's love

He did one thing good of all.

He pinned back Abidal. Abidal was scared of nani's pace and knew if nani passed he wouldn't be able to catch him. So abidal made sure he didn't go past nani to attack.

If you have watched some of the best performances of barca this season, you will see the contributions of their fullbacks bombing on.

yesterday zambrotta and abidal never did it. Cos they were shit scared of nani and ronaldo. Tevez occupied puyol and milito.

Unread 30-04-2008, 01:27 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Nani was picked to give us a ball carrying threat from deep. In essence to do Ronaldo's normal job. The very nature of that game is inconsistency, it did not help how cautious we were in getting support forward, easy for an attacker to get isolated when that happens.

Some good moments, some bad moments, an out an out winger like nani will always be like that.
£#%&! off bringing sense to this thread.

nani was shit yesterday, billy was at the game.

Unread 30-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Billy Baroo

marlo was not...again

but he did manage the second half on the telly at his mums, so his opinion and observations are more valid
Closed Thread