United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Billy Baroo

Default hughes is off his head

after his analysis of Lescott as "the best centre back in the league" he was at it again yesterday with Adebayor who is now apparently "the best at what he does in the world"

reminds me of when Keegan said Rob Lee was the best midfielder in Europe or when Pele rated Nicky Butt as the best holding midfielder in international football

£#%&!ing mentalists

Unread 13-09-2009, 11:09 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
when Pele rated Nicky Butt as the best holding midfielder in international football
that did raise a smile

Unread 13-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Ginners

adebeyor was superb yesterday, that run when he took on about 5 arsenal players and crossed it to wright phillips i think? was superb. deserves a medal for that celebration, the faces of the arsenal fans

lescott didnt seem to have a great game though.

Unread 13-09-2009, 11:12 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
the faces of the arsenal fans

Unread 13-09-2009, 11:13 AM
borsuk

Quote:
"the best at what he does in the world"
kicking people in the face? there's a few mma types who might argue with that.

Unread 13-09-2009, 11:27 AM
wonky no

nicky butt was incredible in that competition, pele was right at the time. factoid

Unread 13-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Fat Al

I tell you what - whether Adebayor plays in the derby or not, that game's going to be very, very physical. They'll be a minimum of 1 sending off.

Unread 13-09-2009, 11:45 AM
marlo

Quote:
adebeyor was superb yesterday, that run when he took on about 5 arsenal players and crossed it to wright phillips i think? was superb. deserves a medal for that celebration, the faces of the arsenal fans
agreed.

that run left me speechless.

he seemed abit slow when running to that away end. took him ages.

Unread 13-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
he seemed abit slow when running to that away end. took him ages.
can imagine most of the arsenal fans looking like

with their bottles in hand

Unread 13-09-2009, 11:52 AM
borsuk

won't be long before the city squad despise him as much as the arsenal one clearly does.

adebayor, bellamy, ireland, robinho, tevez, rsc - it's a squad of utter @#%&!s to rival any in the world tbf.

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
can imagine most of the arsenal fans looking like

with their bottles in hand
ha ha

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I tell you what - whether Adebayor plays in the derby or not, that game's going to be very, very physical. They'll be a minimum of 1 sending off.
said the same last night - can see 2 or 3 reds next sunday.

Biggest derby of my lifetime since ive been old enough to understand it all. City had always been total shit through the 90s and 00's til now.

Well theyre still shit but you know what I mean

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
said the same last night - can see 2 or 3 reds next sunday.

Biggest derby of my lifetime since ive been old enough to understand it all. City had always been total shit through the 90s and 00's til now.

Well theyre still shit but you know what I mean
biggest derby was 2 seasons ago

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Ginners

im not sure there will be any red cards, but ive got a bad feeling about it. hopefully adebeyor will be suspended for it

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:15 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
When Vassell stepped up, I thought:

"Possibly the shittest player on earth.....and he always scores against us"

But he didn't

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
When Vassell stepped up, I thought:

"Possibly the shittest player on earth.....and he always scores against us"

But he didn't
50th anniversary

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
won't be long before the city squad despise him as much as the arsenal one clearly does.

adebayor, bellamy, ireland, robinho, tevez, rsc - it's a squad of utter @#%&!s to rival any in the world tbf.
Throw in that Gary Cook fella and it's remarkable how high the @#%&!s per square inch ratio is.

Paul Power's moustache, Tommy Caton's Perm and Big mal's sheepskin will be spinning in their graves.

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Quote:
I mean in terms of them trying to pose a genuine threat to our status.

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:19 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
50th anniversary
I'm thinking of the year before

ffs.

Unread 13-09-2009, 12:46 PM
n48

We're worried about city aren't we?
Closed Thread