United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I was £#%&!ing crying!...not sobbing but my voice was cracking & I had tears in my eyes!...Screaming "BLOW THE £#%&!ING WHISTLE YOU BASTARD!!!!!:mad:" I was litterally shaking during those 6 added minutes. I thought I was gonna pass out.
I can't remember feeling like that watching United for a long time.

The relief & joy when that final whistle went was incredible.

I want a nice & comfortable 3-0 on Saturday please lads (if any of the players are reading this) ....a 2-0 HT lead & a third on the hour or something like that.
My nervous system can't take any more.
Do you sit in front of me, they fella in front was doing that and it made me even more nervous

Unread 30-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Nero

I too gave such a primal bellow on full time that I thought I would be hospitalised, I was convinced I had ruptured myself in some way, the pain was unreal for about a minute.

Unread 30-04-2008, 04:17 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
mrs said " £#%&!ing hell your making me feel sick and im not even interested " ..brilliant when scholesy scored hes old queen must have had a few people round the cheers were £#%&!ing brilliant
They went, surely?

Unread 30-04-2008, 04:18 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
They went, surely?
obviously not according to their favourite neighbour.

Unread 30-04-2008, 04:20 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
obviously not according to their favourite neighbour.
Closed Thread