Originally Posted by koppas
More than likely.

£#%&! off you.

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
where did I say it would be a stroll??

although the last two years down there against their first choice team it has been a 'stroll' yet we didn't win either game somehow

but if that's the best they can muster for Saturday I'll be gutted if we don't win we need to win with easy games for the Dippers and Chelsea at the weekend
You didnt.I said too many people are.

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
You didnt.I said too many people are.
Who has said "It'll be a stroll" then?

Quote them.

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:10 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He said he expects Walcott and Gallas to make it. No doubt Adebayor will too. If they lose this, they are done. I think they've had a shocking start considering how easy their games have been.
What's he £#%&!ing moaning about then?

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:11 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Other teams tackling his players.And winning.

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Sparky***

This isn't the first time he's had one of his famous "they're all out to kill us" outbursts and it won't be the last.

The funny thing is that similar treatment is dished out to Ronaldo EVERY SINGLE £#%&!ING WEEK but 9 times out of 10, we just get on with it. Ferguson occasionally has a rant when the intimidation gets stupid and ref does nothing, like against Everton the other week.

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I suspect he realises that they overachieved like £#%&! last season and they'll be £#%&!ing nowhere near this season

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is optimistic William Gallas and Theo Walcott will be fit for this weekend's showdown with Manchester United.

The duo, along with Emmanuel Adebayor, are set to miss Wednesday's UEFA Champions League clash with Fenerbahce as they struggle to shake off knocks.

Gallas missed the defeat at Stoke due to injury, while Walcott and Adebayor both picked up knocks at the Britannia Stadium.

All three missed training on Tuesday, but Bacary Sagna, who suffered a thigh injury at the weekend, was able to take part in training.

Walcott was stretchered off after landing awkwardly on his shoulder, while Adebayor sustained an Achilles injury.

Wenger is unsure about the full extent of Adebayor's injury, but is confident Walcott and Gallas will return for the visit of United to Emirates Stadium.

"Gallas and Walcott are short term, Adebayor is a little longer, Eboue as well," Wenger said at a press conference on Tuesday.

"Gallas and especially Walcott (should have a chance to face United)."

I'll be amazed if Adebayor doesn't play.

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He said he expects Walcott and Gallas to make it. No doubt Adebayor will too. If they lose this, they are done. I think they've had a shocking start considering how easy their games have been.
I thought Walcott was supposed to be out for weeks

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:44 PM
djsst

this ring any bells....ARSENE WENGER last night blasted Paul Scholes for the tackle that could finish Jose Antonio Reyes' season.

The Arsenal star is out of action for at least three weeks with damaged knee ligaments
......Reyes played 3 days later in champions leage semi v chelsea

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Spiffy

I can see holes in the Arsenal team. Players injuries take longer to recover when they are losing, I expect them to be scared of us this weekend and those who are 50/50 will be unfit.

Unread 04-11-2008, 10:27 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I thought Walcott was supposed to be out for weeks
They'd already held a joint memorial service for Theo and Eduardo.

RIP.

Unread 05-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Other teams tackling his players.And winning.

Any mention of his own players trying to cut Nani in half last season?

Unread 05-11-2008, 12:08 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Any mention of his own players trying to cut Nani in half last season?
Yeah, it was Nani's own fault for keeping the ball and not giving it straight back to the Globetrotters.

Unread 05-11-2008, 12:13 AM
wonky no

i wonder if he considers veira brave

Unread 05-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Zorg

Closed Thread