United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:40 PM
beansy

Default Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
yeah pal, we did
Good lad.

Can I have the highlights please, do dah, do dah
Can I have the highlights please, do-dah-do-dah day?

Please.

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:44 PM
no fun

Default Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
Good lad.

Can I have the highlights please, do dah, do dah
Can I have the highlights please, do-dah-do-dah day?

Please.
http://www.goalsarena.org/video/engl...united_en.html

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:44 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Sullers, where are you from?
longsight, great moston. you?

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Tumescent Throb

You don't always need 4 at the back

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:45 PM
beansy

Thumbs up Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
top work spikey sir

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:46 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
ginners wouldn't have made such a schoolboy error

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:47 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
1st half highlights http://hotfile.com/dl/113058536/4ae6...tHalf.wmv.html

2nd half highlights http://hotfile.com/dl/113063001/df6e...dHalf.wmv.html

All Goals in one pack

http
://www.multiupload.com/J9NP5Q9DXU

nice one mate, the commentary on that rooney goldenboy

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
the £#%&! is great moston?

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:50 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
the £#%&! is great moston?
nice borough. next to new blackley, right underneath stretford-upon tees. top boozer called the chef's pit, tommy from collyhurst-under lyme runs it with hulme helen, the chick with two fannies.

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:50 PM
Sloppy

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
nice bourough. next to new blackley, right underneath stretford-upon tees. top boozer called the chef's pit, tommy from collyhurst-under lyme runs it with hulme helen, the chick with two fannies.
the £#%&! are you going on about? can you stop lying for 5 mins ffs

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:52 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
think he was talking to the watcher tbf

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
nice borough. next to new blackley, right underneath stretford-upon tees. top boozer called the chef's pit, tommy from collyhurst-under lyme runs it with hulme helen, the chick with two fannies.

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Those bloody goal hangers, who do they think they are scoring all these goals, and not sticking to strict tactical instruction
It's not like were're playing wembley doubles/singles and he's standing on the line hoping something hits him and goes in is it?

I never did that btw. Just threw myself at other people's shots and hope they went in of me.

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:59 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
It's not like were're playing wembley doubles/singles and he's standing on the line hoping something hits him and goes in is it?

I never did that btw. Just threw myself at other people's shots and hope they went in of me.
Ahh, im with you. You're a mug if you go sprinting out the blocks in the early round of singles. You're £#%&!ed by the second and third round and get knocked out.

Take up a decent rebound position and finish

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

I never did that btw. Just threw myself at other people's shots and they went in off my arse.

Unread 02-04-2011, 05:01 PM
beansy

I used to pretend I was doing my shoelace up by the goalpost and then quickly stick my leg out and get the final touch when someone drilled it low

Unread 02-04-2011, 05:01 PM
no fun

Quote:
we call chicks "birds"

other than that, good effort

Unread 02-04-2011, 05:21 PM
beansy

that rooney freekick is as good as i've seen in a long time - perfection, the pace, height, curl etc.

'what? what? foockin' hell'

Unread 02-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
I used to pretend I was doing my shoelace up by the goalpost and then quickly stick my leg out and get the final touch when someone drilled it low