United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Yes or no?
Yes 42 31.58%
No 91 68.42%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 07:14 PM
marlo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Read the news pal. It happens to politicians on a daily basis. Media types routinely. CEOís all the time.

A poignant example of someone who had to leave their job (albeit briefly):

not helping your point here if that spit was aimed at the rotund man i think it was intended for.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 07:17 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
like who?
Alastair Stewart had to step down from his role as an ITV presenter because he quoted Shakespeare on Twitter.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 07:18 PM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
not helping your point here if that spit was aimed at the rotund man i think it was intended for.


Spitting v live rape audio and post rape bruising pics.

Itís a close call pal.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 07:29 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Should have been back in the squad training since the end of last season, farcical that an innocent young man can have his life ruined by an hysterical baying mob.
I'd call it a witch-hunt but the thing about witches is at least they had a trial first.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 07:41 PM
Wade
 
Default

Breakdown of the freaks who don't want Greenwood back:

70% Racist

20% Baited by Scousers

10% Undereducated - the forum posts referenced in this post are here. The girl they're talking about her hanging out with is the one who was in court a few weeks ago for stalking Mason Mount, Chilwell, Gilmour etc.

After reading all this, if you still don't want him back you're a confirmed memeber of the 70%.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 07:44 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade
Breakdown of the freaks who don't want Greenwood back:

70% Racist

20% Baited by Scousers

10% Undereducated - the forum posts referenced in this post are here. The girl they're talking about her hanging out with is the one who was in court a few weeks ago for stalking Mason Mount, Chilwell, Gilmour etc.

After reading all this, if you still don't want him back you're a confirmed memeber of the 70%.

Itís true that if I had a daughter I wouldnít want her dating someone like greenwood. You just canít trust men from Yorkshire
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 07:48 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade
Breakdown of the freaks who don't want Greenwood back:

70% Racist

20% Baited by Scousers

10% Undereducated - the forum posts referenced in this post are here. The girl they're talking about her hanging out with is the one who was in court a few weeks ago for stalking Mason Mount, Chilwell, Gilmour etc.

After reading all this, if you still don't want him back you're a confirmed memeber of the 70%.
You visit some odd websites son.....

See from your history your anti rashford popbitch posting didn't take off.... ?

Racist for not wanting greenwood bank.

Okaaaaaay...
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 07:56 PM
larry
 
Default

if we end up losing mason to the scousers because you lot have been manipulated and brainwashed by rogue actors, gonna be pretty pissed tbh. wake up.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 07:57 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
if we end up losing mason to the scousers because you lot have been manipulated and brainwashed by rogue actors, gonna be pretty pissed tbh. wake up.
No chance of that happening with Chelsea around.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:02 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

The club keep on alluding to 'evidence in the public domain' like there's more to it that hasn't come to light. Well if there's something that puts a different light on the matter or in some way makes Greenwood look better then why wouldn't you release that info?

If you're going to bring him back into the team and throw him to the wolves so to speak you may as well let people know the whole story.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:05 PM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
if we end up losing mason to the scousers because you lot have been manipulated and brainwashed by rogue actors, gonna be pretty pissed tbh. wake up.
They're welcome to him. They could sing "you'll never walk home alone" when they bring him out onto the pitch.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:07 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
if we end up losing mason to the scousers because you lot have been manipulated and brainwashed by rogue actors, gonna be pretty pissed tbh. wake up.
Hang on ? So none of this true now, Harriet is an actor or being used by the stalker FC girls to try and get mason sacked as they are all racist chat GPT using scouser commando spam teams ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The club keep on alluding to 'evidence in the public domain' like there's more to it that hasn't come to light. Well if there's something that puts a different light on the matter or in some way makes Greenwood look better then why wouldn't you release that info?

If you're going to bring him back into the team and throw him to the wolves so to speak you may as well let people know the whole story.
They're just using the CPS's words as a shield.....the club are pathetic.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:09 PM
larry
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well if there's something that puts a different light on the matter or in some way makes Greenwood look better then why wouldn't you release that info?
because it more than likely relates to what a mentalist his gf is and what a £#%&!ed up relationship they have, together with the fact she has asked for privacy which the club have said they will respect (her right to lifelong anonymity)

Quote:
Reminder that there were many, many forum posts talking about the toxic relationship between Greenwood and his girlfriend WAY before the eventual leaks.

For example: https://i.imgur.com/fE6oNr1.jpg

Reminder that BOTH the Crown Prosecution Service and Manchester United have conducted detailed and lengthy investigations (and aren't just relying solely on what you've seen on Twitter). As a result the CPS concluded that 'new evidence' was worthy of dropping the case and United seem to be hinting at that too in their statement.

The 'new evidence' might also explain why the girl's family - instead of being furious, frantic, upset etc - instantly tried to play it down and are now posting Instagram pictures as proud grandparents.

Again, literally everyone that we know of with more detailed knowledge than we have has came down on one side...so maybe put down the pitchforks and accept that things might be a little deeper than the few Insta posts we saw.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:13 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Wade just posted Larry ?

Somacvordingnto.some other forum Harriet had been hitting mason in China whites ???

Right ?

He beat her and forced her into sex.....

Can we £#%&! them both off ?
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:15 PM
Knockers
 
Default

Reading that statement Iíve realised that United actually might bring him back. The stupidest, most self-defeating thing they could possibly do. Itís like Brexit. I still canít believe it. Staggering.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:20 PM
larry
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Can we £#%&! them both off ?
we can't let klopp win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
The stupidest, most self-defeating thing they could possibly do. Itís like Brexit. I still canít believe it. Staggering.
it's more reminiscent of the russian election interference. have the scouse ai bots infiltrated this forum? based on some of the takes, it seems so.
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:20 PM
Sparky***
 
Default


This guy
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:37 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Classic عاصمة كرة القدمers
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:40 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Classic عاصمة كرة القدمers
 
Unread 16-08-2023, 08:44 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
two birds with one stone etc.
qatari justice.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Mason Greenwood
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mason Greenwood has charges against him dropped armchair Football 438 29-03-2023 05:23 AM
Mason Greenwood has everything Manchester United need in a striker fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 18-08-2021 09:40 AM
Mason Greenwood Switching Off Football 199 18-10-2019 07:37 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:32 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.