United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-06-2019, 12:19 AM
tatty

Is it likely the speech and mobility issues are permanent now?

Or if he was locked away in rehab for 12 months would he come out able to push for a place in our midfield?

Unread 02-06-2019, 12:56 AM
Hema

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Don't think that even sectioning will do him much good now.
It will for a bit. From my experience, if they get off alcohol for 3 forced medicated and supervised weeks it helps. You see the physical and mental difference. You think everything is ok and then they go back to old habits after a few days, or weeks if you're lucky. Alcoholics are very selfish and think they know everything without question. Having dealt with it for years with my sister in law I can't work out if it's cause or effect but I do know they are self centered, delusional, highly manipulative and they absolutely know what they're doing, they just don't admit it because it's easier to get reward from the bottle.

Unread 02-06-2019, 10:08 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Or if he was locked away in rehab for 12 months would he come out able to push for a place in our midfield?
Could probably get a place even without rehab

Unread 02-06-2019, 10:22 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Ozzy Osbourne says "ppppppermanent"

Unread 03-06-2019, 01:45 AM
Cream

My auntie was a serious alcoholic who stopped drinking the day her granddaughter was born. Nobody could believe it.

She had caused the family no end of mither prior to that.

Her daughter died last year and that was that. Back on the ale. 20 yrs sober.

Unread 03-06-2019, 05:01 AM
armchair

it's basically suicidal. he needs a major intervention but not just a stop drinking thing, he needs to think about his life completely differently.

he is drinking/doing drugs so he doesn't have to deal with something. That thing is something he's avoided his whole life.

he'd rather kill himself than face up to (my guess) being diddled as a child.

Unread 03-06-2019, 05:48 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
it's basically suicidal. he needs a major intervention but not just a stop drinking thing, he needs to think about his life completely differently.

he is drinking/doing drugs so he doesn't have to deal with something. That thing is something he's avoided his whole life.

he'd rather kill himself than face up to (my guess) being diddled as a child.
His kid brother or mate or someone got hit by a car when Gazza was supposed to be looking after him, Gazza was about ten. Think he’s always said that £#%&!ed him up.

Unread 27-06-2019, 03:56 PM
ScarFace

Snoop taking shots...

this bitch

Unread 27-06-2019, 04:02 PM
TheFatGoth

Seen SD post that on insta last night. Pretty sure he doesn't even know who gazza is and was just posting something he was sent/saw.

Unread 27-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Seen SD post that on insta last night. Pretty sure he doesn't even know who gazza is and was just posting something he was sent/saw.
he's got a point though

Unread 27-06-2019, 04:35 PM
armchair

gazza did a bad tackle one time, snoop has ordered people's deaths

Unread 27-06-2019, 04:40 PM
TheFatGoth

Did Gazza ever cover Metallica?

Unread 27-06-2019, 05:46 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
gazza did a bad tackle one time, snoop has ordered people's deaths
It always amazes me how flexible people’s morality can be when it needs to be applied to someone they know, like or are related to.

Unread 27-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It always amazes me how flexible people’s morality can be when it needs to be applied to someone they know, like or are related to.
spot on, is that really true about snoop?

Unread 27-06-2019, 06:11 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
spot on, is that really true about snoop?
Yep. Murder was the case, back when he was young wild n free in the early 90s. Got some poor guy in a rival gang dropped like he was hot.

Unread 12-07-2019, 12:39 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
PAUL Gascoigne's Twitter account was hacked and sent lewd messages begging models for sex, it has been reported.

Prankster's are said to have sent messages to TV star Grace Teal from the 52-year-old ex-footballer's account saying they "needed" a romp to leave her feeling "like a w***e".

he 32-year-old, who starred in the Channel 5 show Gypsies Next Door, said she was mortified to receive such an inappropriate message from the England star's account in May.

The pair had previously met at a charity event last year.

Gazza was reportedly tormented for months by pranksters before it transpired he never send the rude messages.

Shane Whitefield, the footballer's manager, told the Daily Star: "This whole episode has been utter torment for him, but he’s pulled through and is so glad it’s finally over.

"An investigation’s been launched and we hope whoever is responsible is caught.”

Mum-of-one Grace said she felt sorry for the former Tottenham star after learning what had happened.

She also told the tabloid: "I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Gazza is such a genuinely nice bloke and I couldn’t believe it was him.

“When I found out he’d been hacked it all made sense.”

The Sun Online has contacted Gascoigne's representatives for comment.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/949068...witter-hacked/

The old 'I've been hacked' story...

Probably sent the messages whilst on a bender ffs.

Unread 12-07-2019, 05:25 PM
red in cumbria

If everybody who claimed they've been hacked really had, it would be one of the biggest industries in the world.
Closed Thread