United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 16-01-2022, 01:02 AM
Whalefish

Never disrespected the club and fans?

Rewatch some of your performances you melt and then f*** off.

Unread 16-01-2022, 01:09 AM
Dasilvatwins

£#%&!ing lying @#%&!. Perfect example of our dressing room. No way ralf is going to lie. He is undermining the manager here. £#%&! off out of our club you moody cheating bastard

Unread 16-01-2022, 01:10 AM
ScarFace

But he always looked so happy to be here.

Unread 16-01-2022, 01:13 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
f***ing lying c***. Perfect example of our dressing room. No way ralf is going to lie. He is undermining the manager here. f*** off out of our club you moody cheating bastard
And this is part of the problem. United drag their heels over a sale/loan and this kind of shit happens and will be the news for most of tomorrow I'm sure. He wants to leave that is absolutely clear so get him out of the door asap, cut this shit out.

Unread 16-01-2022, 01:31 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
And this is part of the problem. United drag their heels over a sale/loan and this kind of shit happens and will be the news for most of tomorrow I'm sure. He wants to leave that is absolutely clear so get him out of the door asap, cut this shit out.
ralf has no reason to lie. If he didn’t want to play him he would come out and say it. Its just typical and a perfect example of where our dressing room is. Absolute madness. He is basically saying the manager is making it up that he didn’t want to play.

I don’t buy it one bit. It’s not in rangnicks character and if he didn’t want to play him in the squad he would make up some bullshit about having a big squad and some players miss out.

Piss off martial, absolute sick of these prats at the club. Just childish .so much is wrong with us and if we don’t get the fundamentals right no amount of signings or getting ten hag in will ever change it.

We need a clear out. A good window will be martial and Bailey leaving and we sign a CM

Then in the summer pogba lingard cavani go on a free and we ship Henderson VDB mata out too. Hopefully we make signings.

But then again we are Manchester United post Ferguson . We won’t do a damn thing.

Unread 16-01-2022, 01:49 AM
marlo

just because ralf is new doesn’t mean his shit smells of roses.

he has made some quite questionable decisions and contradicted himself many times.

he said any player that wants to leave should leave and he won’t want to have to convince any player to stay - he then said he convinced cavani to stay and has started him every game since.

It was obvious he was lying as martial who i don’t like anyway was left out a few weeks ago because ralf said he didn’t want to play him.

this was a diversion tactic.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:34 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

he has made some quite questionable decisions and contradicted himself many times.

he said any player that wants to leave should leave and he won’t want to have to convince any player to stay - he then said he convinced cavani to stay and has started him every game since.

It was obvious he was lying as martial who i don’t like anyway was left out a few weeks ago because ralf said he didn’t want to play him.

Right so he left him out the squad a few weeks ago because ralf said he didn’t like him. Instead of doing/saying the same ralf then invented this lie for shits and giggles?

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:36 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
f***ing lying c***. Perfect example of our dressing room. No way ralf is going to lie.
I would very much hope he’s capable of it.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:38 AM
tatty

Is there anybody on here who actually wants Pogba and Martial to stay?

Unread 16-01-2022, 09:06 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Is there anybody on here who actually wants Pogba and Martial to stay?
Our contract/compensation strategy turns assets into liabilities.

Unread 16-01-2022, 09:39 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Our contract/compensation strategy turns assets into liabilities.
I Said exactly that a few weeks ago pal. We over value players

Unread 16-01-2022, 10:06 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Mad how all our managers are crap and our players are brilliant.

Despite them never delivering.

Why aren't clubs queuing up to sign these players? Nobody wants to pay the wages.

Also the same players who leak things not liking the manager saying it how it is. Mard arses.

Unread 16-01-2022, 10:10 AM
Drexl

He's denied it this morning, saying he would never disrespect the club or the fans.

The cheeky, brassnecked ballbag

Unread 16-01-2022, 10:10 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Stick it up your £#%&!ing arse.

Unread 16-01-2022, 10:13 AM
RedNick80

Quote:

Most of our perceptions in relation to Martial (for the last three years) has ended up being the reality.

I get that we often don’t know the full story, but time and time again under this ownership this shit is coming true.

Unread 16-01-2022, 10:15 AM
shenwen

Disrespected the fans each time he put a shirt on in the past year or so, the cheeky £#%&!er.

Unread 16-01-2022, 11:37 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Most of our perceptions in relation to Martial (for the last three years) has ended up being the reality.

I get that we often don’t know the full story, but time and time again under this ownership this shit is coming true.
I don’t rate him at all and not picking a side here but i can also admit that ralf is not all he is made out to be.

questionable decisions, flip flapping on his approach, inconsistencies in how he treats players and the fact we aren’t playing any different under him.

cavani for example tried to leave and it’s no suprise that since the window has been open he has started every game we have played. I thought he would try and convince a player to stay who wanted to leave.

he succumbs to big names which is why it’s always the easy subs he makes and easy decisions. He hasn’t changed anything, has even put a hint of his identity on how we play.

The club is too big for him and the opportunity for him to stay around and fill his pockets is too much so he is now just towing the line and not tryijg to upset anyone.

We made A mistake and should have gone for conte or Mancini who would have not minded falling out with players and weeded out the bad Eggs.

Unread 16-01-2022, 11:41 AM
AK14

Quote:
I don’t rate him at all and not picking a side here but i can also admit that ralf is not all he is made out to be.

questionable decisions, flip flapping on his approach, inconsistencies in how he treats players and the fact we aren’t playing any different under him.

cavani for example tried to leave and it’s no suprise that since the window has been open he has started every game we have played. I thought he would try and convince a player to stay who wanted to leave.

he succumbs to big names which is why it’s always the easy subs he makes and easy decisions. He hasn’t changed anything, has even put a hint of his identity on how we play.

The club is too big for him and the opportunity for him to stay around and fill his pockets is too much so he is now just towing the line and not tryijg to upset anyone.

We made A mistake and should have gone for conte or Mancini who would have not minded falling out with players and weeded out the bad Eggs.
Except for Martial of course….

Unread 16-01-2022, 12:04 PM
Switching Off

£200k a week and has 8 goals in 18 months. The club are gonna have to pay up some of these contracts they've doled out or we'll never get rid of half the dross in this squad.

Unread 16-01-2022, 12:17 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Except for Martial of course….
easy target as it fits the already established narrative.