United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 11-12-2021, 01:57 PM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
what a waste. with the natural talent he had he could have been an absolute superstar, but his attitude has been atrocious.

when he came off the bench to retire skrtel on his debut, i never imagined this young lad would be linked with someone like f***ing newcastle 6 years later.
I feel the greatest joke in soccer history is that Ballon d'or clause on Anthony Martial's contract.

We don't deserve a player of his caliber. No hunger, no zeal and, he's too lazy. He's not lived up to expectations since he arrived old Trafford and it's time we dispose him.

Unread 11-12-2021, 02:03 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
tbf at least dunk sticks to his guns and despite being an annoying stubborn £#%&!er at times he’s one of the best posters on here.
So what you’re saying is that the forum is on its arse?

Unread 11-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
NPD is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.

Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism and a sense of entitlement.

Unread 11-12-2021, 02:19 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bion
NPD is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.

Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism and a sense of entitlement.
Point proven, cheers.

Unread 13-12-2021, 03:57 PM
Bion

Rangnick insisted neither he nor club officials had heard directly from Martial.

"If he has a wish to go to another club, it should be the player who informs either the board or myself," Rangnick said ahead of Tuesday's Premier League match at Brentford.

"I don't communicate with agents via the media and the press. The player hasn't spoken with me or us about it.

Don't mess with Ralf

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:02 PM
tatty

Quote:

That’s pretty much the whole forum.

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Rangnick insisted neither he nor club officials had heard directly from Martial.

"If he has a wish to go to another club, it should be the player who informs either the board or myself," Rangnick said ahead of Tuesday's Premier League match at Brentford.

"I don't communicate with agents via the media and the press. The player hasn't spoken with me or us about it.

Don't mess with Ralf
Paul pogba will be shitting himself

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:04 PM
tatty

Sounds like raggers is old school when it comes to effort and commitment.

Good, little else is as toxic to any work environment as someone not pulling their weight.

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:06 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Good, little else is as toxic to any work environment as someone not pulling their weight.
Such a shit. New age culture that he can’t even speak to his own manager saying he wants to leave

Unread 13-12-2021, 04:09 PM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Fo sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Ralf is gangsta. He said ‘nah I ain’t speaking to martial. That would be me reacting 2 his agent. This is adult business now, he has something to say, he needs to put on his big boy pants and come find me at Carrington.

Unread 13-12-2021, 07:11 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Fletcher's influence coming to the fore.

Unread 21-12-2021, 03:05 PM
Bion

Anthony Martial is willing to snub a move to Barcelona or Newcastle in favour of joining Sevilla on loan, according to reports. looks set to quit Old Trafford in January as he looks to embark on a new challenge after six years at United.

Wow even lazy players don't want to
Go to Barca

Unread 21-12-2021, 03:48 PM
redhegemony

Newcastle offer you a million pounds a week to play whilst Barca expect you to pay them for the privilege.

Unread 21-12-2021, 03:52 PM
AK14

Quote:
Anthony Martial is willing to snub a move to Barcelona or Newcastle in favour of joining Sevilla on loan, according to reports. looks set to quit Old Trafford in January as he looks to embark on a new challenge after six years at United.

Wow even lazy players don't want to
Go to Barca
No way he takes a pay cut and they won’t be willing to match his reported 250k wage (in Barca’s case cant)

Loan to Sevilla and we pay the majority of his wage would be more appealing to lazy @#%&!.

The day he £#%&!s off for good will be better than when we finally sold Fellaini. Complete and utter fraud of a player

Unread 21-12-2021, 04:00 PM
92ToBury

Agents claims player wants to play every week.
Player disagrees.
What a pair of shirt fronts.

Unread 21-12-2021, 05:36 PM
Sparky***

no other club in the world is going to pay this clown what we pay him.

Unread 21-12-2021, 05:43 PM
saffers

Pogba and Martial.

How much money wasted on those guys since 2018 when Mou Mou wanted to bin? Thats before getting to missed transfer fees.

Unread 21-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Pogba and Martial.

How much money wasted on those guys since 2018 when Mou Mou wanted to bin? Thats before getting to missed transfer fees.
Fair pt tbf

In addition, we could’ve had a couple of decent replacements who bring something to the team

Unread 21-12-2021, 10:01 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Pogba and Martial.

Club £#%&!ed up there nqat.

Unread 21-12-2021, 10:02 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Club £#%&!ed up there nqat.
Is there any end to the £#%&! ups?