United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2021, 09:34 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You’re not getting Kane in a million years. They will not be letting him go, the fee they would demand will be eye bleeding. He was a fool for signing the contract he did.
I dunno, the super league highlighted just how £#%&!ed they are financially. Coupled with Covid and a chance of no champions league they might be forced to. Kane’s already come out with the “ I dunno about my future” bs players do to leave the door open

Unread 08-05-2021, 09:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
You’re not getting Kane in a million years. They will not be letting him go, the fee they would demand will be eye bleeding. He was a fool for signing the contract he did.
You’re probably right, but we should be going all out nonetheless. I think it’s clear he wants out, and they must be getting crushed by the debt for that stadium. If there ever was a chance it’s now. I think he would add untold value to our entire team, the kids especially.

Unread 08-05-2021, 09:38 PM
dunk

Too dangerous for them. He goes and they slide further down the table and they’re absolutely £#%&!ed.

Unread 08-05-2021, 09:39 PM
utd99

Quote:

You mean premier league player of the month Jessie Lingard? Model pro by all accounts, you can’t tar him with the same brush as Sanchez. Deffo coming back and a new deal. He’s a £50m player.
He’s a child who did four fifths of £#%&! all for three seasons. I hope you’re right and West Ham’s fools and horses owners are stupid enough to think he’s worth anything close to that.

Unread 08-05-2021, 09:45 PM
dunk

£#%&!ing Ward-Prowse, plays us and his deadballs are Juninho Pernambucano in his pomp, been absolutely £#%&!ing shite tonight wasted delivery after wasted delivery :£#%&!er:

Unread 08-05-2021, 09:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
£#%&!ing Ward-Prowse, plays us and his deadballs are Juninho Pernambucano in his pomp, been absolutely £#%&!ing shite tonight wasted delivery after wasted delivery :£#%&!er:
tbf we beat them 9-0 mate

Unread 08-05-2021, 09:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
tbf we beat them 9-0 mate
Well, other that game

Put 2 under the crossbar at their place IIRC.

Unread 08-05-2021, 09:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Well, other that game

Put 2 under the crossbar at their place IIRC.
he's very good at them, that pretty much all he does though. Corners and free kicks. His all round game is £#%&!ing £#%&!.

Unread 08-05-2021, 09:49 PM
dunk

Allisson

Adams

Unread 08-05-2021, 10:15 PM
Dr Stranger

They’ll sneak 4th ahead of Leicester, I reckon.

We could do with a win tomorrow. Don’t want Chelsea right on our arse going into the last couple of games.

Unread 08-05-2021, 10:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
They’ll sneak 4th ahead of Leicester, I reckon.

We could do with a win tomorrow. Don’t want Chelsea right on our arse going into the last couple of games.
Play the kids vs Leicester, then full strength vs the scousers. Should be enough

Unread 08-05-2021, 10:17 PM
dunk

Liverpool were shite, lucky for them Ings wasn’t playing or they’d have been in trouble.

Unread 08-05-2021, 11:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Too dangerous for them. He goes and they slide further down the table and they’re absolutely £#%&!ed.
Kane could well take the attitude "that is a Spurs problem, not mine".

If he really does want to go, it is inevitable sooner or later.

Unread 08-05-2021, 11:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Kane could well take the attitude "that is a Spurs problem, not mine".

If he really does want to go, it is inevitable sooner or later.
4 years left on his contract. He’d have to kick up the mother of all stinks and hope someone is willing to pay stupid money. Big gamble for him.

Unread 08-05-2021, 11:32 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Play the kids vs Leicester, then full strength vs the scousers. Should be enough
beat villa, roll over for leicester and hammer liverpool. condemn them to the £#%&!ing europa.

Unread 08-05-2021, 11:44 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
beat villa, roll over for leicester and hammer liverpool. condemn them to the f***ing europa.
Perfect. FOr the scouse piss boiling alone

Unread 08-05-2021, 11:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
beat villa, roll over for leicester and hammer liverpool. condemn them to the £#%&!ing europa.
Leicester beat Chelsea in the Cup Final
We win the Europa
Chelsea beat City in the Simod final.

As palatable as it can get at this point.

Unread 09-05-2021, 07:42 AM
puressence

Think if we win today and west ham dont top 4 is guaranteed . can massively mix and match tuesdays game , and full tilt thursday

Unread 09-05-2021, 09:57 AM
dunk

Quote:
He’s really good, but he’s £#%&!ed loads of chances, I know this because I’ve had him in my fantasy team all season and have watched him a fair bit, he gets and makes loads of chances, but he does miss a £#%&! load. Became a running joke in our league that he needs 3 or 4 chances to warm up before he scores. I like him though.

Unread 09-05-2021, 01:32 PM
utd99

Quote:
4 years left on his contract. He’d have to kick up the mother of all stinks and hope someone is willing to pay stupid money. Big gamble for him.
He’s in a difficult spot. If he really wants out, and Levy is prepared to sell, then it’s going to be made abundantly clear that it came about because of Kane otherwise Levy would get lynched. If nothing gets done then it’s going to tarnish the whole ‘one of our own’ thing.

Maybe it won’t. Football fans are notoriously fickle as we know only too well.
Closed Thread