United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Long throw from Thier own corner flag....

Ok mate....

K

Never kicked a competitive ball in your entire life have you la ?

Rooney calling out the owners

Take note Ole...
A long throw and flick on and you’re in their half. Granted it was towards the end of the game, simply turning and giving it away isn’t a good idea . You have no idea how much time Mike dean could be adding on for time wasting and such

Unread 08-05-2021, 02:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
A long throw and flick on and you’re in their half. Granted it was towards the end of the game, simply turning and giving it away isn’t a good idea . You have no idea how much time Mike dean could be adding on for time wasting and such
So a really long throw, a winning flicked header and you're at the half way line....

Oooooo oh noooooooo

Never kicked a ball

Unread 08-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Dasilvatwins

I dunno why you can’t fathom that in 30 seconds the ball can be moved from one end of the field to the other. Maybe you should watch some of rooneys old videos, he used to do it all the time

It doesn’t have to be a long throw, they could have passed it short and kicked it up the field

Unread 08-05-2021, 03:20 PM
andyroo

That Derby player Roberts managed it. Before he totally fluffed his lines when one on one

Unread 08-05-2021, 03:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I dunno why you can’t fathom that in 30 seconds the ball can be moved from one end of the field to the other. Maybe you should watch some of rooneys old videos, he used to do it all the time

It doesn’t have to be a long throw, they could have passed it short and kicked it up the field
Listen pal, it was 40 seconds Past the alloted time, he blew 4 seconds later, myself and Wayne are FA qualified referees and I'm coming off a 5-1 win last week (this week postponed) leave the tactics to those in the game ya £#%&!ing lizard...

Unread 08-05-2021, 05:49 PM
utd99

Unread 10-05-2021, 01:55 PM
dunk

Oh dear..

Unread 10-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Rob Couhig is a scruffy @#%&! who wears women's motorbike jackets on the touchline, relegate them....

Unread 10-05-2021, 02:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Rob Couhig is a scruffy @#%&! who wears women's motorbike jackets on the touchline, relegate them....
That's Gareth Ainsworth. Couhig is the owner.

Though maybe he wears motorbike jackets too, I've no idea.

Unread 10-05-2021, 02:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That's Gareth Ainsworth. Couhig is the owner.

Though maybe he wears motorbike jackets too, I've no idea.
Him n all

Unread 10-05-2021, 02:44 PM
Drexl

These?:

Scruffy but dry #@&%!s

Unread 10-05-2021, 06:48 PM
red in cumbria

Can't be bothered to read that link - so what is this legal action anyway??

(and how often does this sort of thing ever succeed?)

Unread 10-05-2021, 06:49 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Can't be bothered to read that link - so what is this legal action anyway??

(and how often does this sort of thing ever succeed?)
Read the link you lazy @#%&!. It's fully explained in there.

Unread 10-05-2021, 06:54 PM
red in cumbria

Yeah, that post admitted that I am lazy tbf

Though the second question is arguably the more interesting one.

Unread 11-05-2021, 09:05 AM
Patty_b

Rooney & Rashford with Rio. Posted on the Rooney thread as he was a bit more insightful than Marcus.

He gets called thick a lot, but he's a top lad and obviously knows his football. Hope he stays on at Derby and kicks on with them next season.

Unread 11-05-2021, 09:12 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yeah, that post admitted that I am lazy tbf

Though the second question is arguably the more interesting one.
Arguably

Unread 11-05-2021, 10:05 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDHe...6UkoYA&index=3

Rooney & Rashford with Rio. Posted on the Rooney thread as he was a bit more insightful than Marcus.

He gets called thick a lot, but he's a top lad and obviously knows his football. Hope he stays on at Derby and kicks on with them next season.
The scouse accent adds “thick” points to anybody. When you sound like you’re always complaining , it would be difficult to come across as someone who is intelligent

Unread 11-05-2021, 10:10 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
The scouse accent adds “thick” points to anybody. When you sound like you’re always complaining , it would be difficult to come across as someone who is intelligent
Brummie accent is worse for sounding thick.
There's a guy who was Professor of Community History at B'Ham Uni who used to be on the local news frequently. Very clever bloke. but as he has a proper Brummie accent, he sounds as thick as pigshit.
Closed Thread