United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:07 PM
puressence

Get the scarf shot

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:08 PM
no fun

Bit worried about this signing, with a bird like that he's going to be permanently knackered

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:11 PM
silv

Shit tattoos

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:16 PM
saffers

Confirmed by Benfica, £30m + £8m in add ons

http://www.slbenfica.pt/30/news/info...Zk-0uL5EHwLx-Q

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:23 PM
Lok

Sounds like he speaks good English.

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:26 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Hmmm got that Slavic look about him like Vidic and Kanchelskis.... could easily be progeny of the early Neolithic migrations from central Aisa after the withdrawal of the ice sheet imo.

Great to see.

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/875055776477347845

Sounds like he speaks good English.
A Swede speaking good English?

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
A Swede speaking good English?

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Drexl

Top top hair, similar to another great "captain"

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Lok

Interview:

It feels great knowing the coach wanted me. To finally be here makes me very happy.

I've spoken to Mourinho, it was a good chat. It was good to hear what he has to say.

Mourinho is a great coach and for me to be able to work with him, it was a good opportunity for me.

I was at Benfica for 5 years and it was a hard decision as I was happy here but this opportunity came and it was very easy to choose.

I haven't spoken to Zlatan but it will be nice to have him around. I'll speak to him about the club and everything around it.

I think I'm a calm player. I like to have the ball at my feet. I'm calm and I'm good at reading the game. I give players calmness and I protect them as good as I can.

My position is a center back but I've played right back before. I started my career as a midfielder but I am best at center back.

There are some great players here in my position but I'll try my best.

I always had a dream of coming here and playing in the Premier League, it's a dream come true.

Wherever you go you have to adapt to a new environment. It will be tough but I'm ready.

United is one of the biggest clubs in the world and they want to win titles. That is my goal.

It has been great for me to play in the Champions League against some really good teams. I have learned a lot from that.

I can only imagine what it's going to be like to play at Old Trafford. I've seen a lot of games on TV but I've never played here. It will be a great feeling.

United are a very big club in Sweden. There are a lot of United fans there. When people talk big clubs they talk about United.

It will be very important to spend pre-season getting to know the system and my team mates.

I'm not sure if I'll be taking free kicks but I'm quite good at them. If I get an opportunity I will be there.

I think this will change my life. Anyone who joins this club it will change them. I don't know how much. I think it's going to be good.

I want to say to the fans that I'm happy to be here and I'll do my best to represent this club and I hope they will enjoy it.

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:44 PM
atticusgrinch

Heard he was going round Carrington in double denim.

The Watcher must be spinning in his grave.

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Interview:

It feels great knowing the coach wanted me. To finally be here makes me very happy.

I've spoken to Mourinho, it was a good chat. It was good to hear what he has to say.

Mourinho is a great coach and for me to be able to work with him, it was a good opportunity for me.

I was at Benfica for 5 years and it was a hard decision as I was happy here but this opportunity came and it was very easy to choose.

I haven't spoken to Zlatan but it will be nice to have him around. I'll speak to him about the club and everything around it.

I think I'm a calm player. I like to have the ball at my feet. I'm calm and I'm good at reading the game. I give players calmness and I protect them as good as I can.

My position is a center back but I've played right back before. I started my career as a midfielder but I am best at center back.

There are some great players here in my position but I'll try my best.

I always had a dream of coming here and playing in the Premier League, it's a dream come true.

Wherever you go you have to adapt to a new environment. It will be tough but I'm ready.

United is one of the biggest clubs in the world and they want to win titles. That is my goal.

It has been great for me to play in the Champions League against some really good teams. I have learned a lot from that.

I can only imagine what it's going to be like to play at Old Trafford. I've seen a lot of games on TV but I've never played here. It will be a great feeling.

United are a very big club in Sweden. There are a lot of United fans there. When people talk big clubs they talk about United.

It will be very important to spend pre-season getting to know the system and my team mates.

I'm not sure if I'll be taking free kicks but I'm quite good at them. If I get an opportunity I will be there.

I think this will change my life. Anyone who joins this club it will change them. I don't know how much. I think it's going to be good.

I want to say to the fans that I'm happy to be here and I'll do my best to represent this club and I hope they will enjoy it.
Parklife

Unread 14-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Parklife
Do you remember when you were funny?

Neither do I.

Unread 14-06-2017, 08:03 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Hmmm got that Slavic look about him like Vidic and Kanchelskis.... could easily be progeny of the early Neolithic migrations from central Aisa after the withdrawal of the ice sheet imo.

Great to see.
He's definitely chopped wood in a forest.

What a man.

Unread 14-06-2017, 08:15 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Do you remember when you were funny?

Neither do I.
No idea who you are pal

Unread 14-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Heard he was going round Carrington in double denim.

The Watcher must be spinning in his grave.

Unread 14-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Sweet FA

Looks a very good defender and only 22 ,just hope he is a toughie that does not get injured too much ,him and Bailly could be a good pairing .

Unread 14-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Clarkie

Straight away, his face reminded me of this for some reason

Unread 14-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Straight away, his face reminded me of this for some reason

Watchers?

Unread 15-06-2017, 08:14 AM
Clarkie

I'm jealous...