United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2021, 12:46 AM
ScarFace

Deffo pen. Should have been given twice.

dunk

Couldn’t be us with a late non-penalty to win at Anfield, could it

Still

Scouse @#%&!s.

The taste of...

I’d have given 3 penalties for that and sent the £#%&!ing keeper off

Unread 22-01-2021, 12:48 AM
Medlock

I like it more when its dodgy.
The Burnley clogger booted it miles off the pitch and no contact with the keeper though?
(I am very deep in a box of wine I should say).

Unread 22-01-2021, 12:50 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
I like it more when its dodgy.
The Burnley clogger booted it miles off the pitch and no contact with the keeper though?
(I am very deep in a box of wine I should say).
That's like something gets read out in court

Unread 22-01-2021, 12:55 AM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
That's like something gets read out in court
In Burnley maybe...

Unread 22-01-2021, 01:22 AM
goldfinger II

Absolutely wonderful to see. There are a few players in that side who don't have much to fall back on when the energy and confidence isn't so inflated.

We've a a great chance to do them some real damage on Sunday.

Had a sneaky €10 bet on Burnley at 17/2 as well. It's made me look at them in a new and much more favourable light.

Unread 22-01-2021, 01:59 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Absolutely wonderful to see. There are a few players in that side who don't have much to fall back on when the energy and confidence isn't so inflated.

We've a a great chance to do them some real damage on Sunday.

Had a sneaky €10 bet on Burnley at 17/2 as well. It's made me look at them in a new and much more favourable light.

I went through a similar epithany with Wigan after they'd beaten City a few years ago

Unread 22-01-2021, 08:23 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
Did the interviewer say something like one goal from their last 80 shots?

When's Jota due back for them?
worked well that playing jota in a champs league game from a group already won

Unread 22-01-2021, 08:36 AM
MUFC One Love

Liverpool just don't look as dangerous, city don't either despite this run they're on playing at home every week usually to shit.

Half way through the season and United are well in it.

Nice isn't it?

Unread 22-01-2021, 09:23 AM
Dr Stranger

This always had the potential to be a tough one. They needed to win and they’re expects to win, but they really do struggle with teams who sit back. Burnley are well organised and patient and the nerves would always likely settle in if they didn’t score early. I never thought they’d just pull a 4 or 5 nil out of their arse.

I didn’t think they’d win though

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Liverpool just don't look as dangerous, city don't either despite this run they're on playing at home every week usually to shit.

Half way through the season and United are well in it.

Nice isn't it?
City looked really good at Chelsea, but they’re far more functional these days. Sterling doesn’t look right and they still don’t have a proper Aguero replacement. They do look much better at the back though and that’s a dangerous sign.

But they’ve got a good run of fixtures and are nice and fresh after they were allowed to just sit out the Everton game Their big tests are further down the road and when the CL comes back. As flawed as our squad is, I actually think it’s got the most depth and options of any in the league. Most other clubs have limited back up options. We don’t even have a settled 11 (in a good sense). Once all these fixtures start to pile up again, we’ve got a chance if we remain consistent.

Unread 22-01-2021, 04:27 PM
Vida_15

can we all get a nice laugh at the plight of liverpool and klopp right now??? he's going to come unhinged soon and it was close last night at half when he and Dyche got into it

6 points clear of those @#%&!s feels nice right about now and they have a really difficult run of games coming up thru February. Those @#%&!s could drop down to sixth in the table if Everton and Tottenham win their games in hand. Wouldn't that be brilliant
Closed Thread