United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2019, 06:25 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not sure pal, but this is certainly the place to get a definitive answer to something like that.

I know, I know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Where is this from ?
Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Some of our players are unhappy and complaining?

Real hold the front page material there.
Most probably %@#$&!s, but would anyone be surprised if it was true with this squad of players and their history of downing tools for managers.

Unread 25-09-2019, 06:26 PM
armchair

read a thing earlier said the players thought mckenna was more of an u21 coach. no quotes and as reliable as transfer rumours.

also, completely unrelated, apparently evra thinks there are too many training staff for the first team. and they are going to easy.

as i said, unrelated

Unread 25-09-2019, 07:03 PM
barca99

It was a mistake to appoint him when we did. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a £#%&!ing liar.

Sacking him would only work if we got the right replacement, we wont so we may as well keep him and see what happens.

Sadly i think we will waste another 2 - 3 years and be no better off at the end of it.

Unread 25-09-2019, 07:23 PM
S/Side.Red

There's a lot of mitigation re Ole but as basic as Sunday's SKY analysis was it was correct. United don't look a team being coached at anything. These things can take time to reach a high level but basics don't take that long.

A Klopp or Guardiola team doesn't concede that first goal, even if they'd been in charge a month. Ole should be safe for the sake of stability and the re-shaping of the squad which is going well, but he cannot avoid judgement of his coaching in this day and age.

Unread 25-09-2019, 07:59 PM
Hector

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
There's a lot of mitigation re Ole but as basic as Sunday's SKY analysis was it was correct. United don't look a team being coached at anything. These things can take time to reach a high level but basics don't take that long.

A Klopp or Guardiola team doesn't concede that first goal, even if they'd been in charge a month. Ole should be safe for the sake of stability and the re-shaping of the squad which is going well, but he cannot avoid judgement of his coaching in this day and age.
But isn't shorts supposed to be the real coach?
Or Carrick?
Or the Phil Neville look-a-like?

Unread 25-09-2019, 08:16 PM
BouncyCheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector
But isn't shorts supposed to be the real coach?
Or Carrick?
Or the Phil Neville look-a-like?
Shorts ain't a coach.

He's morale.

Unread 25-09-2019, 08:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Get him £#%&!ing sacked .....enough is enough

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Get him £#%&!ing sacked .....enough is enough

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Only team to come out of that with credit was Rochdale we were a £#%&!ing disgrace and it's only gonna get a lot worse

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:07 PM
utd99

No match thread? Boy we really must be shit.

Pogba didn’t take a penalty? What a petty @#%&! he is...

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:08 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No match thread? Boy we really must be shit.

Pogba didn’t take a penalty? What a petty @#%&! he is...
Here you go pal

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...28#post5247728

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:09 PM
Sparky***

He’s got a month tops at this rate.

We’re getting worse by the week.

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Week? Every 3-4 days

I don't think anything is going to help at this point. Top half finish will be a result.

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

Hang on I thought we had to stick with him glad you're seeing sense he is completely out of his depth I'd sack him before Monday .....as bad as Moyes now

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:13 PM
AK14

I’m all for giving a manager time etc

But I just don’t think he’s got it in him and we’re getting worse every game. If he’s not showing the credentials that he knows what he’s actually doing then it’s pretty pointless letting him be the man to oversee this rebuild. We’ve got no pattern to our play, we look £#%&!ed already and it’s only October, can’t score more than one goal... things need to change quickly or he’s gone isn’t he

Really feel sorry for him at this point. He looks £#%&!ing lost and a beaten man

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:14 PM
barca99

Quote:

Agreed but who would replace him.

In reality we are probably 20% through his plan for the club. If we keep sacking managers mid way through well, we will end up like we are with a patchwork £#%&!ing squad of ideas and shit.

That said i couldnt care less if he got sacked. I hate that united is making me hate him. Not so much hate as the feeling sorry for. He has no clue.

Edit: if he did leave now what he has done so far wouldnt be a waste. Got rid of some shit and made 3 good signings.

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Week? Every 3-4 days

I don't think anything is going to help at this point. Top half finish will be a result.
This is the thing...

I think we all would happily accept a couple of 5th/6th/7th place finishes if we could see progress, a plan on the pitch.

But there's not. There is nothing. I am seeing no cohesion, no plan, no style of play.
What are we doing at Carrington?

Unread 25-09-2019, 09:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Hang on I thought we had to stick with him glad you're seeing sense he is completely out of his depth I'd sack him before Monday .....as bad as Moyes now
I didn't say i wanted him sacked did I?

But we all know the bloke calling the shots is a £#%&!ing weasel who'll do the easy thing every time.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

In reality we are probably 20% through his plan for the club. If we keep sacking managers mid way through well, we will end up like we are with a patchwork £#%&!ing squad of ideas and shit.

That said i couldnt care less if he got sacked. I hate that united is making me hate him. Not so much hate as the feeling sorry for. He has no clue.

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

Edit: if he did leave now what he has done so far wouldnt be a waste. Got rid of some shit and made 3 good signings.
He should resign but whatever he needs to £#%&! off and now
Closed Thread