United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 07-01-2021, 04:04 PM
Palmer

He's just not very good. There's no team in the world taking beek over pogba.

Unread 07-01-2021, 04:08 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
Madrid would have if they weren't skint.

Unread 07-01-2021, 04:22 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
disagree

Unread 07-01-2021, 07:57 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
It seems pretty clear Ole doesn't rate him and worse than that he's making VdB look a right idiot by bringing him on for the last couple of minutes of games.
Its still confusing because anyone with eyes and a brain can see he’s 10x the player Scott The Scottish Player is and he’s proved that with his consistent performances for Ajax in the league and Champions League

He’s always on the bench too which is further proof that he trains well so for Ole consistent pick other players over him after spending so much on him is weird. Dan James got more game time when he signed than VDB ffs

It would help if Bruno was rotated for VDB from time to time, that’s his favoured position and it would probably help the team to have another way of playing.

Unread 07-01-2021, 08:00 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Its still confusing because anyone with eyes and a brain can see he’s 10x the player Scott The Scottish Player is and he’s proved that with his consistent performances for Ajax in the league and Champions League

He’s always on the bench too which is further proof that he trains well so for Ole consistent pick other players over him after spending so much on him is weird. Dan James got more game time when he signed than VDB ffs

It would help if Bruno was rotated for VDB from time to time, that’s his favoured position and it would probably help the team to have another way of playing.
A good way and also a bad way...

Unread 24-01-2021, 11:36 AM
20LEgend1999

I think today is going to be Donny's day.

Unread 24-01-2021, 12:20 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
I think today is going to be Donny's day.
Ole should be picking the best team today.

Wednesday will be his night

Unread 24-01-2021, 12:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Ole should be picking the best team today.

Wednesday will be his night

Unread 24-01-2021, 12:31 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Do you support any one who wears the cardie pal?

Unread 24-01-2021, 12:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Do you support any one who wears the cardie pal?
Pardon?

I’m at Barca’s continuing insistence that cup games are more important than league games. Probably thinks today’s 4th round cup is a big game but last Sunday wasn’t

Donny plays today, for me.

Unread 24-01-2021, 01:22 PM
believe

Quote:
Pardon?

I’m at Barca’s continuing insistence that cup games are more important than league games. Probably thinks today’s 4th round cup is a big game but last Sunday wasn’t

Donny plays today, for me.
Is it not more a case of any game against Liverpool is going to be slightly more challenging (or important) than Sheff Utd?

Unread 24-01-2021, 01:34 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Is it not more a case of any game against Liverpool is going to be slightly more challenging (or important) than Sheff Utd?
Nah . Sheffield United more important IMO

Unread 24-01-2021, 01:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Any league game against Liverpool, yeah, in this instance, I'd say Sheffield United and Arsenal are far more important games and the bulk of our best 11 has played twice this week already, so the opportunity to make changes is today.

Far more important game for Liverpool tbf.

In an ideal World we wouldn't be playing what seems like every few hours and would've been able to put a rested full strength team out today.

Unread 24-01-2021, 01:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Please Ole, don't crush my dreams today....

Unread 24-01-2021, 01:42 PM
barca99

Quote:
Basically this.

People shurgging today off as not really been important is huge amounts of

Its the cup which we should be looking to win
Its Liverpool
Its could have a huge positive effect on the lads
Its could destroy liverpools season
Its liverpool

Yes the league would soften the blow if we were to lose but we should be going all out to win today. Sheffield United is the easiest game of the season, by far.

Unread 24-01-2021, 01:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Please Ole, don't crush my dreams today....
Lots of lovely things been said by Ole and those around Beeky.. all looking very positive. needs time to settle, get his strength and fitness up, great relationship between the two, this season was always a ‘bedding in’ season...

Pretty much as some of us have accepted.

Unread 24-01-2021, 01:45 PM
jem

nice article in the sunday times today.

Unread 24-01-2021, 01:47 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
nice article in the sunday times today.
Do the honours then

Unread 24-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Lots of lovely things been said by Ole and those around Beeky.. all looking very positive. needs time to settle, get his strength and fitness up, great relationship between the two, this season was always a ‘bedding in’ season...

Pretty much as some of us have accepted.
Thanks mate, I know

Still been some bizarre selections / subs...

Hopefully today is the day..

Unread 24-01-2021, 01:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Thanks mate, I know

Still been some bizarre selections / subs...

Hopefully today is the day..
You don’t give the impression of someone calm and understanding of his situation tbf.

Hope he plays today.

Him and a surprise appearance from Amad Diallo would be lovely