United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
We will make more changes than them, we will win regardless.
Yep, have a good feeling about it. Could be the kind of match when it clicks upfront.

Unread 22-01-2021, 08:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
if hope you're right that Ole makes 4 or 5 changes...i think Ole may bring in Telles for Shaw, a cb change, Matic probably will start with McT and the front 3 might be Mason, Cavani and Rashford

He needs to freshen it up and give a couple guys some minutes off like Bruno...no way he should play

This is a game that you utilize the squad....

i see you guys talk about the europa cup but Sociedad is 6th in the La Liga so they won't be a walkover opponent....is this cup priority of the FA Cup?

that thursday/Sunday could be troublesome when you are fighting to win the league
We make 2 or 3 changes at the best of times, so 4 or 5 wouldn’t make too much of a difference.

Henderson, Telles, Donny, The Scottish Player and maybe Rashford in. And a lot of them start normally anyway.

Unread 22-01-2021, 09:28 PM
Pancho77

Take every match as it comes City are looking awesome but have some tough games coming up and I think CL will be there absolute priority

Nice to be back in the mix

MUFC OK

Unread 22-01-2021, 09:37 PM
Cream

Klopp with the classic, passive aggressive ’I don’t decide if we get transfers or not’ comments.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55770710

Unread 23-01-2021, 06:39 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Yep, have a good feeling about it. Could be the kind of match when it clicks upfront.
Especially if that’s where he makes the changes

Unread 23-01-2021, 07:30 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Especially if that’s where he makes the changes

You are on fine form across multiple threads recently . Is the secret increased or decreased boozing

Unread 23-01-2021, 09:29 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878

You are on fine form across multiple threads recently . Is the secret increased or decreased boozing
Definitely increased

Unread 23-01-2021, 06:55 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Definitely increased
Noted, and will mimmick

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:32 PM
Mr_Ed

Just thought I’d BTTT this given the pellets I got for saying we weren’t good enough.

(Puts tin hat on)

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Just thought I’d BTTT this given the pellets I got for saying we weren’t good enough.

(Puts tin hat on)
What a @#%&!, check user cp

red in cumbria

Off.

Maureens P45

Quote:

(Puts tin hat on)
£#%&! off!

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:34 PM
AK14

Blip

Hopefully

Need a reaction on Saturday (Sunday?)

Strongest eleven every single league game from now until end of season

Throw the Europa

Kids and ressies in the cup

Martial in the bin.

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:55 PM
MagnificentSeven

having calmed myself down, i can see we're just one point off top, so we're still in it...for now.

maybe it's all set up to reverse what city did to us in 2012. how glorious that would be

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:58 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
having calmed myself down, i can see we're just one point off top, so we're still in it...for now.

maybe it's all set up to reverse what city did to us in 2012. how glorious that would be
Champions would think we're five points from top.

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:59 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven

The issue for me isn’t the points, the gap. We’d have all taken this at any stage of the season, but tonight was a reminder of our flaws and why we’re not quite ready.

You can’t be this poor at home and play games so reactively and expect to win titles.

And we’re not as good as City or Liverpool. That’s important too.

Unread 27-01-2021, 11:03 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

(Puts tin hat on)
1 game.

Unread 27-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
The issue for me isn’t the points, the gap. We’d have all taken this at any stage of the season, but tonight was a reminder of our flaws and why we’re not quite ready.

You can’t be this poor at home and play games so reactively and expect to win titles.

And we’re not as good as City or Liverpool. That’s important too.
Better team than Liverpool this year....

We go again at the weekend...

Unread 27-01-2021, 11:06 PM
AK14

Desperately need the strikers to find some consistency

Relying on two players to get us goals is ridiculous

Greenwood deserves an extended run in the first team and without being hooked most games.

Unread 27-01-2021, 11:07 PM
Vedder

Huge game weekend. Lose that and all of a sudden we’re looking over our shoulder for champions league places ffs
Closed Thread