Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 11-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Denis Irwell

Eric/Law

Sancho/Pogba

Unread 11-01-2024, 12:50 PM
Offerington

Cantona, nqat. Cole, Keane, Rooney, Ruud and Ronaldo all up there. Berba too

Pogba/Fellaini/Sancho/Sanchez - i used to like Sancho but what an overwhelming disappointment he has been.

Unread 11-01-2024, 01:00 PM
marlo

the amount of stick pogba gets in ridiculous considering the teams he has to play in.

last time I checked out midfield wasn't getting over run until he left.

best signing for me - Ronaldo. we needed something after Beckham left.
worst signing for me - Fellaini or Antony.

Unread 11-01-2024, 01:08 PM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
the amount of stick pogba gets in ridiculous considering the teams he has to play in.

pogba was £#%&!ing shite you fruit

Unread 11-01-2024, 01:15 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:

Oh, I must have forgotten him fannying about on the ball and then losing it and leaving the full backs up the pitch and the CBs exposed.

Unread 11-01-2024, 01:54 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Oh, I must have forgotten him fannying about on the ball and then losing it and leaving the full backs up the pitch and the CBs exposed.
Pogba did do that a lot but i thought losing the ball was fine if you are trying to make things work or do you only use that line to justify how wasteful Bruno is….

The fact is our midfield since he left has been over run in most games we play even with 3 men in there because Bruno is worse than pogba was for us in that respect.
We used to play pogba and fellaini in midfield as a 2 and we’re never over run.
Pogbas passing and range helped up progress up the pitch. The little one twos. Short passes, give and goes etc
We don’t progress up the pitch these days because Bruno gets it and thumps it towards a forward.

Just my opinion.

Unread 11-01-2024, 01:57 PM
Offerington

Quote:
Pogba did do that a lot but i thought losing the ball was fine if you are trying to make things work or do you only use that line to justify how wasteful Bruno is….

The fact is our midfield since he left has been over run in most games we play even with 3 men in there because Bruno is worse than pogba was for us in that respect.
Pogbas passing and range helped up progress up the pitch. The little one twos. Short passes, give and goes etc
We don’t progress up the pitch these days because Bruno gets it and thumps it towards a forward.

Just my opinion.
pogba better than bruno. ok, bro. Oh victor. Get back to the tins of beans in the council estate. That was you.

Unread 11-01-2024, 03:04 PM
jem

Quote:
Quote:
what is this nonsense?

pogba should have been played as an attacking midfielder only. never in a two. should not have been allowed in our half.

Unread 11-01-2024, 03:16 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
pogba should have been played as an attacking midfielder only. never in a two. should not have been allowed in our club

Unread 11-01-2024, 05:42 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
with hindsight.

hard to argue with his talent, though.

Unread 11-01-2024, 05:54 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
with hindsight.

hard to argue with his talent, though.
Consistency is a component of talent, players who manage one good game in six and one great game in fifteen are not talented

Unread 12-01-2024, 12:09 AM
Weekend Hussler

Roy Jeans

Alexis Sandals