United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2023, 10:08 PM
Weekend Hussler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the heathen
Absolute drivel.

Luckhurst might be a cynical @#%&! who loves to prey on the doom around United, but to suggest that he and The Athletic make shit up in that fashion is %@#$&!s. I realise that you think it makes you look like you understand how these things work, but, in reality, it betrays the fact that you haven't a £#%&!ing clue.

There are plenty of click-bait stories written by names you've never heard of on the sites of tabloids etc, and within the MEN, but Luckhurst and The Athletic aren't in that game. That doesn't mean they can't get things wrong mind you, or that they don't sometimes present stories in in a manner that paints United in a negative light when they didn't have to. But they don't just make shit up. Stop making yourself look like a stupid @#%&!.
Thanks Sam. Nice of you to finally come out.

Unread 05-12-2023, 10:53 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I really really hope the club stick by ten hag during this. It's going to get pretty ugly this month in particular but this ridiculous cycle has to end because quite frankly i'm sick to death of watch the same players down tools under multiple managers when they've got a bit bored of them. it's a ridiculous way to run a football club. 6 different coaches in 10 years ffs, it's an absolute farce.
Remembering that Forest game that turned it for Fergie when the press were all out for him. What I remember as much as the goal was our end singing Fergusons red and white army almost none stop

90 mins of Eric’s red and white army even as the goals are conceded might give the shit@#%&!s a bit of a clue where they stand and who ain’t leaving

Unread 05-12-2023, 11:08 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Remembering that Forest game that turned it for Fergie when the press were all out for him. What I remember as much as the goal was our end singing Fergusons red and white army almost none stop

90 mins of Eric’s red and white army even as the goals are conceded might give the shit@#%&!s a bit of a clue where they stand and who ain’t leaving
Our side tbf. Was ace that match. Full on support for Feral all the way through.

Unread 05-12-2023, 11:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Thought the same thing about Martial. Has to be Sancho and Rashford, maybe those England fans who racially abused them after the Euros were right?
Alright Big Ron, turn it in.

Unread 06-12-2023, 02:40 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...

Would be staggered if the board stand alongside Erik over the players. We know how Martial is their fave player and how much of a money making machine Rashford is as well

Unread 06-12-2023, 05:24 AM
croady26

I am also very intrigued to see how well he deals with relinquishing transfer control when INEOS come in. I get the distinct impression he didn’t want to admit his lack of knowledge with transfers for risk of losing out on the job.

Unread 06-12-2023, 06:38 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26
I am also very intrigued to see how well he deals with relinquishing transfer control when INEOS come in. I get the distinct impression he didn’t want to admit his lack of knowledge with transfers for risk of losing out on the job.
Considering he had no involvement in any of the signings we made, it’s pretty difficult to relinquish something he never had.

Unread 06-12-2023, 06:48 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Considering he had no involvement in any of the signings we made, it’s pretty difficult to relinquish something he never had.

Unread 06-12-2023, 06:48 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
How do you mean no involvement?

Unread 06-12-2023, 03:36 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 06-12-2023, 03:39 PM
tatty

If he has lost 50% of the dressing room let’s hope he doesn’t find them again.

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:19 PM
Bunker Buster

3 points behind super Manchester city....

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Damn lies and statistics eh

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:24 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Unbelievable considering the media narrative of both clubs.

We'd be comfortably above them as usual if they weren't such cheating @#%&!s.

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:26 PM
Ethers

Put your binoculars away you £#%&!ing dicks

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:27 PM
puressence

Same points as him who calls everyone mate.

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Unbelievable considering the media narrative of both clubs.

We'd be comfortably above them as usual if they weren't such cheating @#%&!s.
We would be at least level with them just given a bit more luck in certain games.

Unread 07-12-2023, 12:14 AM
Dr Stranger

ET-£#%&!ing-H

Unread 07-12-2023, 01:26 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26
How do you mean no involvement?
He wanted Harry Kane and the Porto keeper as his main two targets last summer.

Unread 07-12-2023, 01:35 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
He wanted Harry Kane and the Porto keeper as his main two targets last summer.
Amazing how easily many forget about Kane in particular.

Our owners quite possibly laughed at the idea, though.
Closed Thread