United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:29 PM
History

So glad I don't have to watch Lukakus pointing pretending he's doing something and that shit touch on a weekly basis anymore

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
interesting trajectory for chelsea
If we win only 9 points off them . Hope we hit the ground running tomorrow, a strong win cause fear into other teams. What city and the scousers have is that a lot of teams are beaten in the tunnel. We lost our fear factor.

Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
City will win the league. It'll be the usual story, they'll go on their customary 18 game winning streak. liverpool will be thereabouts but City's immense squad will see them through again. And probably into the finals of at least 1 cup
I really don’t think there’s much between them. City are more prone to daft results like their home defeat to Palace. Real ‘eye off the ball’ stuff, but I think when they’re 100% on it, they’re the best…. But Liverpool are £#%&!ing relentless. Just look like they’re gonna rattle 3 or 4 goals in every game.

It’ll go to the wire IMO.

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I really don’t think there’s much between them. City are more prone to daft results like their home defeat to Palace. Real ‘eye off the ball’ stuff, but I think when they’re 100% on it, they’re the best…. But Liverpool are £#%&!ing relentless. Just look like they’re gonna rattle 3 or 4 goals in every game.

It’ll go to the wire IMO.
Probably but lets see if the african cup of nations goes ahead

(deffo get cancelled imo)

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:34 PM
NedKelly

I’m hoping we’re doing the sensible thing now and tapping up Moyes before others do. He’ll probably be happier to come back knowing Ed is on the way out. Hopefully Rangnick’s appointment shows him we’re serious about kicking on.

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:36 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Probably but lets see if the african cup of nations goes ahead

(deffo get cancelled imo)
It amazes me how Liverpool don’t seem to fatigue. I can’t buy into this gear conspiracy, but they are crazily relentless. They don’t change the team much and play at a ridiculous intensity. Any other team would be £#%&!ed by February.

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
It amazes me how Liverpool don’t seem to fatigue. I can’t buy into this gear conspiracy, but they are crazily relentless. They don’t change the team much and play at a ridiculous intensity. Any other team would be £#%&!ed by February.
did you not see them last season when they were cycling off? they're back on their caffeine hyperdosing now.

remember this article from 2020? £#%&!ing hell how prophetic it proved to be

https://backpagefootball.com/why-liv...season/126313/

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:40 PM
puressence

Good game that. Now for wolves 0 lpool 5. Then Watford 0-6 city

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:48 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
did you not see them last season when they were cycling off? they're back on their caffeine hyperdosing now.

remember this article from 2020? £#%&!ing hell how prophetic it proved to be

https://backpagefootball.com/why-liv...season/126313/
So it’s all just an extra cup of coffee? Hmmm…

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
So it’s all just an extra cup of coffee? Hmmm…
no mate, it's systematic hyper dosing. read it.

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:02 PM
Ethers

Come on pal, you can’t seriously believe it’s all down to some extra caffeine ffs. So if Ole had our lads on the special Red Bull’s we’d suddenly have improved? %@#$&!s.

The guy who wrote that seems a little bit mental tbf.

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Come on pal, you can’t seriously believe it’s all down to some extra caffeine ffs. So if Ole had our lads on the special Red Bull’s we’d suddenly have improved? %@#$&!s.
absolutely not. I'm not completely ignorant ffs.

However you get a very good manager, some very good players and give them the edge in terms of energy and stamina, you get a team blowing everyone else away

I think if you gave our team a load of caffeine all you'd get is the same disorganised mess but with more teeth grinding.

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:09 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
no mate, it's systematic hyper dosing. read it.
I did. Very little protein.

Quote:

However you get a very good manager, some very good players and give them the edge in terms of energy and stamina, you get a team blowing everyone else away

I think if you gave our team a load of caffeine all you'd get is the same disorganised mess but with more teeth grinding.
Individual errors… but faster!! 👍

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:15 PM
Ethers

Quote:

That’s fair enough. Just see people trotting out that article time after time when there’s very little substance to what he’s actually saying, it’s all inferences. He made a prediction, and got it right. Doesn’t mean he’s right about the reasons for it though.

His Twitter timeline right now is a bit crazy, he really doesn’t like Ralf does he

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That’s fair enough. Just see people trotting out that article time after time when there’s very little substance to what he’s actually saying, it’s all inferences. He made a prediction, and got it right. Doesn’t mean he’s right about the reasons for it though.

His Twitter timeline right now is a bit crazy, he really doesn’t like Ralf does he
I think missing all your centre backs for most of the season is a bigger factor tbh.

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:25 PM
dunk

Matic and Mata providing excellent proof that there’s no doping at OT

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:28 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/dangerkidsbooks/...282106381?s=21

Matic and Mata providing excellent proof that there’s no doping at OT
He’s 31

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
He’s 31
Funny though. They’re talking about him being the best captain they’ve ever had

Enjoying the BT goal show, 4 games being played including Liverpool, been talking about United and Ronaldo the whole time so far

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:35 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Funny though. They’re talking about him being the best captain they’ve ever had

Enjoying the BT goal show, 4 games being played including City and Liverpool, been talking about United and Ronaldo the whole time so far
Biggest club in the country innit.

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Biggest club in the country innit.
Must kill everyone else that they don’t really matter

Enjoying Savage baiting Sutton. Sutton is a terrible pundit
Closed Thread