Unread 03-12-2021, 02:58 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:03 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesper
Very impresssed with him so far. Handy that we have the Young Boys game, he can probably use that to experiment a bit without any pressure.
I’d rather he didn’t experiment with Young Boys in all honesty

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:27 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:29 PM
jesper

Quote:

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:30 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Christ Bunks is taking his lad...

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:49 PM
saffers

Phenomenal introduction to Der Gaffer today.

Havent looked forward to a United game like this for ages. Buzzing for this Palace game. Will be a fascinating watch. We have a coach ladies and gents, finally!

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:57 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 03-12-2021, 04:36 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Havent looked forward to a United game like this for ages. Buzzing for this Palace game. Will be a fascinating watch. We have a coach ladies and gents, finally!
Morgans for a pre-match pint, pal?

Unread 03-12-2021, 05:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 03-12-2021, 09:02 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
£#%&! off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 03-12-2021, 09:16 PM
Sparky***

Weird watching a United manager talk so much about how they want the team to play when you've been used to 3 years of bland, off the cuff, cliches.

Unread 03-12-2021, 09:32 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Weird watching a United manager talk so much about how they want the team to play when you've been used to 3 years of bland, off the cuff, cliches.

Unread 03-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
You’re literally taking the piss out of Busby and fergie.

Unread 03-12-2021, 09:41 PM
Neo

Quote:
Not sure why I’m making the point to an Essex-dwelling maggot like you who wasn’t even following United when Solskjaer was scoring winning goals in Treble-completing Champions League finals, but why in the £#%&! would he need to explain detailed tactical analyses to journos and the £#%&!wit fans (like yourself) that place any value in pointless post-match TV interviews?

Unread 03-12-2021, 10:33 PM
RARAMSES

Quote:
You are a know nothing race card playing @#%&! nothing more, stop pretending your a United fan plastic @#%&! had enough of your shit

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:02 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Bit of a reach.

Unread 04-12-2021, 07:11 AM
puressence

Quote:
He won’t know who they are

Unread 04-12-2021, 07:45 AM
saffers

Quote:
3 years of this nonsense.

Geniuses on here hailing him. Wtf.

Unread 04-12-2021, 09:36 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Careful pal, it sounds as though you're close to experiencing emotion for a football game.

Unread 04-12-2021, 10:16 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Not sure why I’m making the point to an Essex-dwelling maggot like you who wasn’t even following United when Solskjaer was scoring winning goals in Treble-completing Champions League finals, but why in the £#%&! would he need to explain detailed tactical analyses to journos and the £#%&!wit fans (like yourself) that place any value in pointless post-match TV interviews?
no matter how many times you post this rubbish it will never make it true.

no one is asking for a detailed tactical analysis, but most of the elite managers at least say something that indicates they are tactically switched on etc

the reason ole didn’t do so is because he is just a motivational speaker. If you plucked my daughters pe teacher out from his primary school and put him in a press conferences that’s exactly what he would say.

and once again I’ll repeat myself for completes #@&%!s like yourself playing career should have no bearing on his managerial shortcomings.

It’s crazy how this forum is really a leveller , people like you shouldn’t be able to communicate with me . feel like I’m in some northern royal legion pub talking to the unwashed toothless members of our society.

Quote:
yeah that’s exactly what I’m doing

I’m pointing out that our previous manager was a novice. a motivational “friend” when a authoritative tactician was needed.

this is the reason he was our worst manager since fergie. longest we have gone without a trophy was during his tenure and he manipulated us into accepting mediocrity. His “achievements” are all things you can’t even quantify.

if left at the helm he would have enflicted damage on us that would have taken years to fix.
he didn’t leave us in a better place then when he took over as half our squad want to leave, we have no striker under the age of 36 and 1or 2 decent midfielders at the club.

he has froze our 60 percent of the squad, has Young players like Amad just hanging around the place and divided into favourites and non favourites.

His reign was a happy vibe for a few months then a slowly developing shit show. not one player is playing a higher level then when he arrived and there’s question marks over nearly every single one of his signings.
the 130m he spent our defence yet both of shouldn’t even be int he team.
Closed Thread