Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:52 PM
Danoli

Unread 05-12-2021, 09:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

You are radically pro-Mourinho, and were visibly frothing at the teat for Conte to get the United job. And that's not even taking into account the disgraceful way you've consistently attacked a genuine club legend in Ole.

Don't be claiming sage scalps now, pal. You've been a perpetual embarrassment since Fergie retired, to United, the forum, and likely your own mother.
I actually wonder what your family would think of you if they saw what you write on a public forum. Abusing peoples family, making racist comments on the regular, anti free speech and last but not least, posting numerous violent threats(never follows them up tho the @#%&!).

You are definitely the oddest character on the forum. And most likely the person whose forum persona is furthest away from what they are irl. You are probably a very scrawny and ugly british kid from somewhere right outside of London.

Sad!

I am number one btw. I turned my enemies into fans, that says it all.

Unread 05-12-2021, 09:53 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I actually wonder what your family would think of you if they saw what you write on a public forum. Abusing peoples family, making racist comments on the regular, anti free speech and last but not least, posting numerous violent threats(never follows them up tho the @#%&!).

You are definitely the oddest character on the forum. And most likely the person whose forum persona is furthest away from what they are irl. You are probably a very scrawny and ugly british kid from somewhere right outside of London.

Sad!

I am number one btw. I turned my enemies into fans, that says it all.
Please evidence or immediately retract your claims of ‘regular racist comments’, otherwise you are guilty of libel on a public forum.

In the words of Top Red Mystic Mac to Ali Abdelazeiz: I hate you bro. When you die I celebrate.

Unread 05-12-2021, 10:55 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Spot on.

I am the complete poster..
It’s spelled “imposter”. Sorry.

Unread 06-12-2021, 01:03 PM
atticusgrinch

Have high hopes for Ralf. The players being coached and selected on merit would be brilliant. Even more so as it seems Woodward has finally been sussed and sidelined.

More optimistic than I've been re the club's direction for a long time.

Unread 06-12-2021, 02:24 PM
Bion

And manager seems happy

Unread 07-12-2021, 05:44 PM
Bion

Closed Thread