United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-11-2021, 10:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
It’s Ten Hag or Pochettino I’d prefer to have. Pochettino is the only man capable of turning AWB into an actual full back and Ten Hag would actually have us playing great football.

But Zidane? It would be awful.

There’s something about Brendan’s hashtags that just work though...

#brendanrodgersreds
Of course it's tenner, but it's Zz over Rodgers and Poch...

Your hashtags are vile.

AWB doesn't have a future at United...

Unread 15-11-2021, 10:24 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
It’s Ten Hag or Pochettino I’d prefer to have. Pochettino is the only man capable of turning AWB into an actual full back and Ten Hag would actually have us playing great football.

But Zidane? It would be awful.

There’s something about Brendan’s hashtags that just work though...

#brendanrodgersreds
Poch would turn Dalot into the full back.

AWB would be banished.

Unread 15-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
It’s pointless dunk; you’re trying to convince people who are essentially the human equivalent of cats chasing something shiny. All they see is “He won trophies at Real Madrid”, conveniently ignoring the fact that any one of us, barring waffles, could have won trophies at Real Madrid.

I mean these are genuinely really stupid people, dunk. They’d probably hear Mourinho was thinking about coming back, and they’d be on here spouting more shit like “he won trophies at Real, Chelsea and Inter guys!!!”” They’d actually forget he’d already been here.

Zidane would come here, and they’d be sat there scratching their heads when Fred is still shit. Of course, Zidane won trophies at Real Madrid with Kroos and Modric, but it was Zidane’s management that turned those two world class midfielders into world class midfielders. If not for Zidane, Ronaldo would never have become the best in the world. It was Zidane.

He only managed to win the league when Barca went proper shit. But he’ll definitely get the better of City and Liverpool at the peak of their powers.

He loved Bale’s attitude so can see him proper buzzing to work with Pogba too.

Zidane ffs.

You are so stupid.
Huge shots fired at parters here. Next level disrespect. Accusing an OG and intelligent fredster of being a ‘cat that chases shiny things’? Wow. Parters, a friend of ours, is a made guy - and Ned (a non made guy) has just hit him in the face infront of everyone. Kid’s got some balls that for sure.

Parters, who admittedly has had a bit of a mare with his Ole loyalty, has authority to destroy Ned here - kill him even - and there would be no comeback.

I mean I don’t want to see beef like this but Parters simply can’t ignore this, it will make him look too weak. I honestly don’t think a full apology would be enough either. Ned has to offer something up. Pics of his Mrs might do it I guess?

Unread 15-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It's Zz over Rodgers any day of the week.....

Rodgers makes me heave....

Unread 15-11-2021, 11:14 AM
Patty_b

1: ETH
2: Poch
3: Rodgers

Zidane doesn't even make the shortlist.

Unread 15-11-2021, 11:19 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
1: ETH
2: Poch
3: Rodgers

Zidane doesn't even make the shortlist.
Yeah I’d like to see Ethers at the helm too. Never would have sold James.

Unread 15-11-2021, 12:06 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Huge shots fired at parters here. Next level disrespect. Accusing an OG and intelligent fredster of being a ‘cat that chases shiny things’? Wow. Parters, a friend of ours, is a made guy - and Ned (a non made guy) has just hit him in the face infront of everyone. Kid’s got some balls that for sure.

Parters, who admittedly has had a bit of a mare with his Ole loyalty, has authority to destroy Ned here - kill him even - and there would be no comeback.

I mean I don’t want to see beef like this but Parters simply can’t ignore this, it will make him look too weak. I honestly don’t think a full apology would be enough either. Ned has to offer something up. Pics of his Mrs might do it I guess?
Unfortunately parters seems to have used up his post quota for the year so can’t reply. And I think Ned knows that hence him having the moxy to have a pop knowing there’s no comeback

Unread 15-11-2021, 12:13 PM
NedKelly

Unread 15-11-2021, 02:07 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Great album tbf.

Unread 15-11-2021, 03:03 PM
Lok

Zidane feels like the laziest choice the club could make. So it's the most likely.

It's hard to predict what would happen if he did sign. Managing that Madrid team was more about managing egos than anything else. If the players were happy, they were going to win major trophies. But he managed it and on paper it's a hell of a CV.

Still not sure he's the answer to our problems.

Unread 15-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Zorg

He's obviously not the right man, but the picture in my head of him stood on the touchline in a sharp suit and no tie looking pensive is pretty persuasive tbh. I wonder if he could even be convinced to sit on a bucket occasionally? Could swing it.

Unread 15-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Sparky***

Can’t see it myself.

Unread 15-11-2021, 03:43 PM
Bion

According to Italian journalist Rudy Galetti

He tweeted: “#Zidane–#ManUtd is more than a simple suggestion: in the last few hours there has been a sudden acceleration and #RedDevils now really hope to convince the manager to accept the #MUFC bench. The next 48 hours will be decisive.”

Unread 15-11-2021, 04:05 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He's obviously not the right man, but the picture in my head of him stood on the touchline in a sharp suit and no tie looking pensive is pretty persuasive tbh. I wonder if he could even be convinced to sit on a bucket occasionally? Could swing it.
Not if he's sitting on it you couldn't.

Unread 15-11-2021, 11:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bion
According to Italian journalist Rudy Galetti

He tweeted: “#Zidane–#ManUtd is more than a simple suggestion: in the last few hours there has been a sudden acceleration and #RedDevils now really hope to convince the manager to accept the #MUFC bench. The next 48 hours will be decisive.”
This Rudy Galetti?

Unread 15-11-2021, 11:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
a bullshit merchant

Unread 16-11-2021, 11:40 AM
Bion

Did you know?

Zidane was enthralled by Francescoli, later admitting to modelling his own playing style on the irrefutable playmaker, recalling: “He was my favourite player and I used to hang around to watch him train.”

As a youngster, Zidane had found a blueprint for how to play the game.

Search YouTube
On Francescoli

And see similarities

Unread 20-11-2021, 07:37 PM
saffers

Heating up.

Unread 20-11-2021, 07:38 PM
windy waffles

In by Wednesday...

Unread 20-11-2021, 07:39 PM
AK14

Gone by the summer.