United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-11-2021, 06:24 PM
saffers

Exclamation Ralf Rangnick

The innovater of Klopps gegenpress. Wise choice as interim until the summer?

Unread 06-11-2021, 06:25 PM
Drexl

I’d take Ralph Wiggum at this point

Unread 06-11-2021, 06:26 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I’d take Rolf Harris

Unread 06-11-2021, 06:29 PM
AK14

Do it.

He’d be a very good caretaker option with a view to stepping into the DoF role in the summer and Ten Hag coming in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
“Me fail tactics?

That’s football”

Unread 06-11-2021, 06:32 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Do it.

He’d be a very good caretaker option with a view to stepping into the DoF role in the summer and Ten Hag coming in.

“Me fail tactics?

That’s football”
In August, he told The Times: "I am happy in my current job and it would take a lot to lure me away right now.

"There is a lot of space for a vision for United, but I am very happy where I am.

"Since Sir Alex [Ferguson] left they were underperforming. They haven’t won the title since he left.

At any club, if you cannot get the right players, then you should at least not sign the wrong ones. You are in trouble if you do that in one or two or three consecutive transfer windows.

"Club building is about building the right squad by transferring the right players away and having more than 50 per cent success rate of bringing in the right players. Then you must have the best possible coaches to develop these players."

And speaking in October, he told The Guardian: "I am happy where I am but if any club wanted to speak to me, the question would have to be: ‘Can I be somebody who can influence areas of development across the whole club?’ Otherwise you are only getting half of what I am capable of.

"If, after that, you can work together in a trustworthy and respectful way, then you are more likely to be successful.

"It’s always difficult to follow someone like Sir Alex Ferguson, who was so successful and in place for a long time – and that’s even harder if you are often changing coaches.

"With every coaching change, the identity changes and this is reflected in the sporting development. You can look at the money that team has had available in the last five years and say there has been an underperformance."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...gnick-17216701

Seems too clued up about the game to be hired by us.

Unread 06-11-2021, 06:32 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Do it.

“Me fail tactics?

That’s football”
We’ll end up with carrick till end of season and then Rodgers

Unread 06-11-2021, 06:49 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
We’ll end up with carrick till end of season and then Rodgers
If Ole goes his whole backroom staff have to be binned too when it was leaked Ole doesn't event the training sessions...

Unread 06-11-2021, 08:04 PM
Hank Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
In August, he told The Times: "I am happy in my current job and it would take a lot to lure me away right now.

"There is a lot of space for a vision for United, but I am very happy where I am.

"Since Sir Alex [Ferguson] left they were underperforming. They haven’t won the title since he left.

At any club, if you cannot get the right players, then you should at least not sign the wrong ones. You are in trouble if you do that in one or two or three consecutive transfer windows.

"Club building is about building the right squad by transferring the right players away and having more than 50 per cent success rate of bringing in the right players. Then you must have the best possible coaches to develop these players."

And speaking in October, he told The Guardian: "I am happy where I am but if any club wanted to speak to me, the question would have to be: ‘Can I be somebody who can influence areas of development across the whole club?’ Otherwise you are only getting half of what I am capable of.

"If, after that, you can work together in a trustworthy and respectful way, then you are more likely to be successful.

"It’s always difficult to follow someone like Sir Alex Ferguson, who was so successful and in place for a long time – and that’s even harder if you are often changing coaches.

"With every coaching change, the identity changes and this is reflected in the sporting development. You can look at the money that team has had available in the last five years and say there has been an underperformance."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...gnick-17216701

Seems too clued up about the game to be hired by us.
With that kind of joined up thinking he'd be the last guy our bunch of parasites would want

Unread 06-11-2021, 09:45 PM
silv

I’d take Ralf Little at this stage

Unread 06-11-2021, 09:48 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I’d take Ralf Little at this stage
I'd take Little Richard at this stage.

Unread 06-11-2021, 09:50 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Richard Littlejohn would get more of a tune out of these players

Unread 06-11-2021, 09:56 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Maid Marion etc...

Unread 06-11-2021, 10:09 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Richard Ramirez would be a safer pair of hands at the minute.

Unread 06-11-2021, 10:09 PM
Switching Off

Never heard of him, but would take him.

Unread 06-11-2021, 10:14 PM
Slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Bless you my child.

I would too.

Unread 06-11-2021, 10:38 PM
Pop

I'd take Ralf Schumachers brother at this point.

Unread 06-11-2021, 10:46 PM
Sparky***

Preferred it to the 2nd thor film

Unread 06-11-2021, 11:19 PM
Ethers

Ralf Rangnick and his extensive honours list eh

Unread 06-11-2021, 11:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Ralf Rangnick and his extensive honours list eh
The German Steve Bruce tbf.