Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Leave Sparky alone, etc

Unread 11-02-2022, 12:17 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think it’s ETH or bust tbh. Get him and anyone associated with him (other than Overmars) and then everyone step the £#%&! back and give him a minimum of 3 years of putting what he wants in place.
Yep, needs a man who is utterly driven, motivated and has a clear plan. And unlike LVG, one who is young enough to implement it.

For me, the manager will have to be patient - he’ll inherit this pile of shit and he needs to extract the best out of it whilst implementing his changes. Something that lvg couldn’t do.

ETH is surely more motivated to be successful and prove himself than fat cheeks is? He’s positioned more like Fergie was at Aberdeen - hugely successful at a lower level.

Poch has already become a journeyman and a failed one at that. Absolutely £#%&! him.

Unread 22-02-2022, 12:10 AM
Pop

Wanted by Real.

We all know how this is going to unfold, he'll go there, Ten Hag will stay at Ajax or somebody or other will snap him up and dithering Utd will probably end up with some @#%&! like Steve Staunton or Nigel Worthington.

Unread 22-02-2022, 12:15 AM
tatty

I'm not saying Poch is a shit manager, he obviously isn't, but I couldn't be inspired by someone who would most likely have us hovering around 4th/5th/6th year after year without really moving us forward.

Unread 22-02-2022, 12:23 AM
Sparky***

I would be tremendously disappointed if we ended up with him tbh.

Unread 22-02-2022, 03:46 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yes. me too.

Unread 22-02-2022, 03:55 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We’re going to be disappointed whoever we get. Is it better to hire Poch and be disappointed right away or have the hope that ETH will be the saviour only for it to dawn on everyone after about 18 months that he isn’t?

Unread 22-02-2022, 03:56 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
We’re going to be disappointed whoever we get. Is it better to hire Poch and be disappointed right away or have the hope that ETH will be the saviour only for it to dawn on everyone after about 18 months that he isn’t?
No.

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:19 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Wanted by Real.

We all know how this is going to unfold, he'll go there, Ten Hag will stay at Ajax or somebody or other will snap him up and dithering Utd will probably end up with some @#%&! like Steve Staunton or Nigel Worthington.
Graham potter with fletcher as assistant to “ help with the DNA of United “ or some bs 😂

It doesn’t matter who we get, the manager won’t be properly backed, the squad is full of @#%&!s that need binning. Even if we don’t bin any of them, we need 4 players , that’s before we get rid of anyone.

Our recruitment is a joke, logic dictates we have a manager lined up by now, even then someone starts to look to sign players in the summer. The manager will be announced June 1st then he will he (or others atleast) will go on holiday.

Wait till a few days before preseason starts before we try to sign anyone. We then chase the wrong players (haaland ) and end up with Calvert lewin .

Unread 26-02-2022, 10:49 AM
dunk

Quote:
PSG's Argentine manager Mauricio Pochettino, 49, has rebuffed advances from Manchester United to take over as boss at Old Trafford as he waits for the chance to take the helm at Real Madrid.

Unread 26-02-2022, 10:58 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
This is the way.

Unread 26-02-2022, 01:19 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Thank God for that. Absolute black cloud of a human being. We've had enough of that.

Unread 26-02-2022, 02:57 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Rodgers it is then 👍

Unread 26-02-2022, 03:53 PM
windy waffles

Give it to Big Ralf...

Unread 26-02-2022, 07:50 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Find that very hard to believe.

Unread 27-02-2022, 03:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Give it to Big Ralf...
Still think that’s the most likely scenario.

Unread 28-02-2022, 01:30 PM
92ToBury

Poch back to being reported as favourite. Goldberg not happy. He's gone all evidence-based on account of Poch having won £#%&! all at Spurs and PSG.

Unread 28-02-2022, 05:33 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Poch back to being reported as favourite. Goldberg not happy. He's gone all evidence-based on account of Poch having won £#%&! all at Spurs and PSG.

Top Red.

Unread 28-02-2022, 07:57 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Heard on the grapevine that he wants to go back to spurs
Closed Thread