United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-02-2021, 11:22 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
€50m is what his price should’ve been. United can point at Werner and Havertz and point out the reality of being a star in the Bundesliga and what it is actually worth..
That’s a great point tbh

I think I heard someone mention on a podcast that we won’t see another €100M player again for the next couple due to covid so there could be some bargains to had for the bigger clubs

Unread 12-02-2021, 11:35 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
That’s a great point tbh

I think I heard someone mention on a podcast that we won’t see another €100M player again for the next couple due to covid so there could be some bargains to had for the bigger clubs
Psg and City will probably benefit the most tbf.

Unread 13-02-2021, 01:02 AM
andyroo

Quote:
That’s a great point tbh

Woodward: hold my beer

Unread 13-02-2021, 04:40 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Woodward: hold my beer
A combined 120 million on Tyrone mings and Josh king. You can just see it happening.

Unread 13-02-2021, 04:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
A combined 120 million on Tyrone mings and Josh king. You can just see it happening.
King is available on a free in the summer tbf.

£#%&!ing Mings apt name.

Unread 13-02-2021, 05:33 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Wouldn’t surprise me if we did something ridiculous like this tbh

Not even getting my hopes up for he summer window and could see us going back to the ‘no value’ etc because of the pandemic.

City will sign a few players at bargain prices and in 10 years we’ll be wondering why we didn’t sign them.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:14 PM
NedKelly

Shitter Daley Blind with a bigger head. Discuss.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Maybe our best player today (yes, I know)

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:15 PM
AK14

Did well

Our most creative player and almost pulled us out of the shit in the final seconds

Shame the front three can’t attack defenders like him.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Not fit to lace Daley's boots / restart his heart ..he's £#%&!ing awful one in one and no idea why he thinks he's a ball player in injury time.

World's most expensive defender

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:16 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Neds just unhappy people are picking on Martial.

Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Agreed, don't think he did anything wrong and seemed to be the only player that actually wanted to exploit any space going forward and try to win the £#%&!ing game.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Not fit to lace Daley's boots / restart his heart ..he's £#%&!ing awful one in one and no idea why he thinks he's a ball player in injury time.

World's most expensive defender

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:17 PM
Tronics

If I was Connor Coady, Tarkowski and others and I got left out of the England starting lineup for Maguire I would be proper pissed off

He’s incredibly overrated and quite possibly the worst £80m defender I’ve ever seen

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
If I was Connor Coady, Tarkowski and others and I got left out of the England starting lineup for Maguire I would be proper pissed off

He’s incredibly overrated and quite possibly the worst £80m defender I’ve ever seen
And Jones

Don’t forget Jones.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:18 PM
ryanMUFC

He didn’t choose his price tag just like he didn’t make himself captain.

Find a better CB for him to play alongside and you’ll see a (slightly) better player.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Good coming forward today and was unlucky at the end, still dodgy at the back and that interview was moany as £#%&!. He needs Bailly next to him. I think it Bailly and Henderson start, we win that game today.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:22 PM
Tronics

He’s easily the worst captain I’ve seen in recent years

He’s neither the best player on the pitch or the most consistent performer and he cost us 2x Wesley Fofana’s?!

And people are talking about signing a defensive partner for him?! He’s lucky he’s English cause his place would be in danger too

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:22 PM
Switching Off

Terrible player.

Jones and Bailly would be a far stronger defence than these two clowns.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
He’s easily the worst captain I’ve seen in recent years

He’s neither the best player on the pitch or the most consistent performer and he cost us 2x Wesley Fofana’s?!

And people are talking about signing a defensive partner for him?! He’s lucky he’s English cause his place would be in danger too
‘He cost us 2x Fofana’s’

Closed Thread