No he wasn't you crank.
My mistake. Got my Swedes muddled up.

Unread 09-04-2020, 09:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Harry McGuire 👏👏👏
Taken off mosbrough (a district of sheffield) community page

Hi everyone,

We have been contacted by local boy Harry Maguire and we have some nice news to share. The Manchester United and England footballer has kindly offered to supply a food package of everyday essentials to the elderly (70 and over) in Mosborough district.

Harry recognises the difficulty for some of our older residents getting out and about currently - plus the amazing friends, family and carers that have been looking after them. Therefore, he wanted to do something to help. Harry is arranging for the food parcels to be kindly made up by Herrings Top Shop. These will be then delivered by Fields Fruit and Veg so it’s a real community effort!

If you would like to receive one of these packages, or know anybody that would appreciate it, then please email with the age, name and address of the person (or their carer) where you’d like the parcel to be delivered to in Mosborough. Please note this is intended for those 70 and over for obvious reasons so please respect this act of goodwill.

It will be one package per household and the deadline to get the information over to us will be Wednesday 15 April. Herrings Top Shop and Fields Fruit and Veg will then aim to get them delivered to everyone as soon as possible.

As well as the two retailers, we would just like to say thank you to Harry and his family for this act of kindness and helping the elderly in the Mosborough community.

#mosborough
Slab

Unread 09-04-2020, 09:24 PM
armchair

Honestly think United should be awarded points for all their charity efforts and Liverpool docked points.

#peopleschampions

Unread 11-04-2020, 10:38 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Honestly think United should be awarded points for all their charity efforts and Liverpool docked points.

#peopleschampions

https://youtu.be/xLD0OtzXpbU
Who da ladies?

Did they dig Mickey Shorts up for this video?

Unread 11-04-2020, 03:28 PM
sweetleftfoot

£#%&!ing love big Scotteh me. Can see him as a future captain, lifting old big ears.

Unread 11-04-2020, 03:29 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
£#%&!ing love big Scotteh me. Can see him as a future captain, lifting old big ears.
he'd have a job...

he must weight a tonne even now he's had his head shaved...

Unread 11-04-2020, 04:44 PM
no fun

I do love slab head, but let’s be honest he comes across as the type of lad who needed a 1:1 teaching assistant in most lessons

Unread 11-04-2020, 04:49 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I do love slab head, but let’s be honest he comes across as the type of lad who needed a 1:1 teaching assistant in most lessons
so he comes across like any other footballer you've ever met or I've ever taught?

Unread 11-04-2020, 04:51 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
so he comes across like any other footballer you've ever met or I've ever taught?
I’ve only ever really “known” 3 pro footballers....yea 2 thick as £#%&! but the other very intelligent

Unread 11-04-2020, 07:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I’ve only ever really “known” 3 pro footballers....yea 2 thick as £#%&! but the other very intelligent
And of course the latter doesn't necessarily correlate with academic qualifications.

Unread 12-04-2020, 07:53 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
he'd have a job...

he must weight a tonne even now he's had his head shaved...
:

Unread 20-04-2020, 01:08 PM
Patty_b

Slab-head. Top lad and top captain.

Unread 09-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Vedder

Unread 09-07-2020, 05:22 PM
dunk

I remember the howling derision on here for his performances during the World Cup

Unread 09-07-2020, 05:25 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I remember the howling derision on here for his performances during the World Cup
Van der Vaart?

Unread 09-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Jethro

Just comes across as a right @#%&! tbh

Unread 09-07-2020, 05:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Van der Vaart?
Doubt he played in the 2018 WC tbh pal.

Unread 09-07-2020, 05:38 PM
ScarFace

He's shit considering his cost.

Unread 09-07-2020, 06:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He's shit considering his cost.
Which people should try to forget about tbh, the player doesn't choose the transfer fee.

Unread 10-07-2020, 12:10 AM
Swagger

Where does he rank amongst English CBs of the modern era?

Ferdinand
Brown
Pallister
Terry
Campbell
King
Adams
Southgate
Carragher
Smalling
Jones
Stones