United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 19-11-2021, 11:41 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
what are “shit culture players” ?

just say what you really want to say...
He’s not saying they’re “shit culture players” he’s saying they’re players that “breed a shit culture” through the club. Reading comprehension is not your strong point.

“Sick of those bloody shit culture players” ffs

Unread 20-11-2021, 12:06 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
what are “shit culture players” ?

just say what you really want to say...
You really don’t help yourself at times on here. I’m talking about the Instagram posting culture. The ones who use it as a tool to talk negatively or show disrespect about the club they are with: lingard today, pogba post Jose. The type to want brands and celebrations yet they have never had ten good performances in a row.

I don’t like to name call specific people on here but are you an idiot?

I literally championed rashford in the same post..

Or did you deliberately exclude it from your post when you were quoting me to push a bullshit agenda. It’s quite childish

Unread 20-11-2021, 02:11 AM
Chorlton74

Aye aye. Socrates is back.

Shit culture players are the type that are more arsed about their 'profile'. Dying your hair blue. mongy hand gestures. Screaming down youtube like a 12 year old girl. Launching a clothing label the same weekend as playing the dippers away. They are not arsed about being footballers anymore.

Unread 20-11-2021, 02:18 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
You really don’t help yourself at times on here. I’m talking about the Instagram posting culture. The ones who use it as a tool to talk negatively or show disrespect about the club they are with: lingard today, pogba post Jose. The type to want brands and celebrations yet they have never had ten good performances in a row.

Or did you deliberately exclude it from your post when you were quoting me to push a bullshit agenda. It’s quite childish
Yes. Yes he is.

Unread 20-11-2021, 09:07 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Yes. Yes he is.
Fabulous first touch though.

Unread 20-11-2021, 09:59 AM
marlo

Quote:

In what way does pogba show disrespect or talk negatively about the club on social media?

can yoy give me a few examples?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
Aye aye. Socrates is back.

Shit culture players are the type that are more arsed about their 'profile'. Dying your hair blue. mongy hand gestures. Screaming down youtube like a 12 year old girl. Launching a clothing label the same weekend as playing the dippers away. They are not arsed about being footballers anymore.
There’s nothing wrong with us using social media just because you boring dinosaurs can’t relate doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

Unread 20-11-2021, 10:19 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
In what way does pogba show disrespect or talk negatively about the club on social media?

can yoy give me a few examples?

There’s nothing wrong with us using social media just because you boring dinosaurs can’t relate doesn’t mean it’s wrong.
*sigh* fine il say and do this for the millionth time because you choose to see what you want to see.

On a couple of occasions pogba a agent has come out before the big game of a club and criticised the club /manager. Each before a big game. If pogba had any respect for the club he would have a word with his agent and tel him to stfu. The first time I’d give him a pass, say his agent said it without pogba knowledge. The second time pogba should have put an end to it. Have a word and say it’s out of order. Or if his agent isn’t listening to pogba to get rid of him.

The Instagram issue, now I wanted Jose gone around the same as everybody else, he posted a picture saying “caption this” 10 mins after Jose was sacked with a picture of him smirking. Even if it wasn’t done in an unprofessional manner where he didn’t mean it to be vindictive, at the very least he was trying to capitalise some way on the sacking of a manager.

. the rhetoric that it’s social media and everybody uses it in the same manner is balls aswell. It’s a cheap way to brush it under the carpet. You don’t see de bruyne or salah creating their own personal celebration and the posting it.

Even Ronaldos brand CR7 is pushed less down our throats than “jlingz” . This idea of its 2021 and it’s ok to use it how they do is false. I’m not saying don’t use it, but it’s almost like they have a “look at me and my Instagram account” before trying to focus on their football first. If pogba and lingard were banging in 20-30 goals or assists a season then by all means dance, create a celebration , have the number of goals tattooed on your forehead, I don’t care.

It’s the lack of awareness that they barely are in the top 10 players in the world ( probably in the league) and they act as if they are number 1.

It’s a poor culture to have at the club. You want players who work their balls off , not score a worldly and dance off it for the next few weeks. It’s about breeding a winning mentality, compare it with Ronaldos. I’m not saying the club issues are down the pogba and lingard. But they are part of the issue.

Maybe I’m being naive, but a lot of people pay good money to see their team in action. When you watch them put in shit performances or have a lack of desire to play for the club by jogging around on the pitch , or (simply being shit like lingard) then go and post something soon after shows that they don’t care.

For many fans the scouse game hurt for a while. These £#%&!ers (not just lingard and pogba tbh like I said they are only part of the issue) put in shit performances than claim they want to leave for a new challenge

You know in 2021 it is possible to be frustrated and angry and not look like a @#%&! about it. Look at VDB probably the only player right now who has a case for being really annoyed at the club/manager. No snide insta posts, no videos Of him dancing or partying . He clearly wants out and I don’t blame him but he maintains his level of professionalism for the club.

Lingard posting a pic of him at a another club whilst he is still under contract here is damn right disrespectful . He can £#%&! off tmrw. Take pogba with him.

Unread 20-11-2021, 11:26 AM
Red Santos

Has he gone yet?

Unread 20-11-2021, 12:17 PM
marlo

Quote:
*sigh* fine il say and do this for the millionth time because you choose to see what you want to see.

On a couple of occasions pogba a agent has come out before the big game of a club and criticised the club /manager. Each before a big game. If pogba had any respect for the club he would have a word with his agent and tel him to stfu. The first time I’d give him a pass, say his agent said it without pogba knowledge. The second time pogba should have put an end to it. Have a word and say it’s out of order. Or if his agent isn’t listening to pogba to get rid of him.
So He didn’t do anything to disrespect the club on social media...

Quote:
The Instagram issue, now I wanted Jose gone around the same as everybody else, he posted a picture saying “caption this” 10 mins after Jose was sacked with a picture of him smirking. Even if it wasn’t done in an unprofessional manner where he didn’t mean it to be vindictive, at the very least he was trying to capitalise some way on the sacking of a manager.
Hardly disrespectful ... so this is your one example?
So he hasn’t used his Instagram or social media to talk negatively about the club?

Matic actually posted something about missing mourinho but you haven’t mentioned him in the people who disrespect the club on social media.

Unread 20-11-2021, 02:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
So He didn’t do anything to disrespect the club on social media...

Hardly disrespectful ... so this is your one example?
So he hasn’t used his Instagram or social media to talk negatively about the club?

Matic actually posted something about missing mourinho but you haven’t mentioned him in the people who disrespect the club on social media.

Missing an old manager isn’t disrespectful to the club. Letting your agent slag off the club multiple times is.

Matic doesn’t take home 300k a week ergo putting expectation on him to be one of our best players. There isn’t expectation on matic to be one of the best midfielders in the world. Matic doesn’t have an agent who talks badly about the club.

Also again you want to make this into some sort of race issue, pray tell, why did you cut off the bit when I was literally saying more our squad should be like rashford?

Unread 04-12-2021, 06:05 PM
Pop

Times saying he's been offered four and a half years at Newcastle from this coming January. Increase on his Utd wages too.

Unread 04-12-2021, 06:15 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Times saying he's been offered four and a half years at Newcastle from this coming January. Increase on his Utd wages too.
Good riddance

Unread 04-12-2021, 06:22 PM
Pop

Quote:
Good riddance
Fine. Know when I'm not wanted

Unread 04-12-2021, 06:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Fine. Know when I'm not wanted

I hope there is some truth in the report. still have quite a few turds at the club that need flushing. Pogba and Jones next please.

Unread 04-12-2021, 06:37 PM
Sparky***

He wants to go to West Ham

Unread 04-12-2021, 06:43 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He wants to go to West Ham
Money talks. Four and a half year contract and he'll only be in the team for the first 18 months.

Unread 20-12-2021, 01:33 PM
Pop

The Athletic: wants to stay and "fight for his place"

ffs

Unread 20-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Lok

I can't imagine there will ever be a better option for him than Newcastle. They'll pay him whatever he wants and he'll play regularly under an English manager who rates him. The fans will love him if he performs well and it's a club that is about to expand rapidly.

If he doesn't leave, there's something really up with him because the club are making it clear that they don't want him.

That said, I think he's actually the type of player that would thrive under Rangnick. He's pretty decent off the ball with a good press and is half decent at cutting the channels. He's also quick in his decision making on the ball (though often wasteful).

Unread 20-12-2021, 02:25 PM
Pop

I see he turned 29 last week.

Only like yesterday he was 21

Unread 20-12-2021, 03:06 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I can't imagine there will ever be a better option for him than Newcastle. They'll pay him whatever he wants and he'll play regularly under an English manager who rates him. The fans will love him if he performs well and it's a club that is about to expand rapidly.

If he doesn't leave, there's something really up with him because the club are making it clear that they don't want him.

That said, I think he's actually the type of player that would thrive under Rangnick. He's pretty decent off the ball with a good press and is half decent at cutting the channels. He's also quick in his decision making on the ball (though often wasteful).

Are you his agent or something?

He needs to leave, leave a bit more then keep on leaving. (SFW version)