United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2021, 02:40 PM
tatty

This thread makes my head hurt...so many absolute whoppers facing off against each other...it’s like watching City v Liverpool.

Unread 04-12-2021, 02:42 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
This thread makes my head hurt...so many absolute whoppers facing off against each other...it’s like watching City v Liverpool.
Usually gets like that when Dunk and Neo get involved.

Two of the biggest clowns on the forum.

Unread 04-12-2021, 02:44 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Just tickled me that you didn’t take issue with him saying that you didn’t want your daughter, but more than he doesn’t know how many you have
I don’t care what he says about daughter.
I give so i can take whatever anyone throws at me.

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:02 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Usually gets like that when Dunk and Neo get involved.

Two of the biggest clowns on the forum.
The brass neck on you calling anyone a clown. You're the forum's #@&%!ed court jester, ffs.

A certified @#%&!, to boot. A do-nothing @#%&!.

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:30 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I’m not job boasting. I didn’t mention my job or anyone’s job for that matter.
Fair enough. Let me know when you’re up for it though.

Unread 04-12-2021, 03:53 PM
dunk

Unread 04-12-2021, 04:44 PM
Boring Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Marls been reeling em in for 15 years strong wow.

Bet he's laughing his arse off when the likes of dunk and Neo post emotional replies.

When you write something "enjoy your weekend with the daughter you didnt want" then you have officially been rattled to extreme degrees. Imagine talking about a fredsters family smh.

Nothing emotional from what I’ve seen. Big Neo has come in calm, measured and with a clear ruthless plan to comfortably dispatch his opponent. The daughter jibe was an absolute kill strike. The forum equivalent of a knife through the neck, no coming back from that.

Unread 04-12-2021, 05:04 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
no matter how many times you post this rubbish it will never make it true.

no one is asking for a detailed tactical analysis, but most of the elite managers at least say something that indicates they are tactically switched on etc
Would you like to give some evidence of fergie and Busby doing that when speaking with the media.

Fergie and Busby weren’t about coaching and tactics. That was their assistants. Fergie and Busby were managers. Learn the difference.

Quote:
I’m pointing out that our previous manager was a novice. a motivational “friend” when a authoritative tactician was needed.
Fergie and Busby authoritative tacticians. Okayyyyy.

Quote:
this is the reason he was our worst manager since fergie.
He was our best manager since fergie.

Quote:
he didn’t leave us in a better place then when he took over
He most certainly has. Or perhaps you want to go back to the squad and dressing room dynamics he inherited.

Quote:
His reign was a happy vibe for a few months then a slowly developing shit show. not one player is playing a higher level then when he arrived
Yeah, no one was better last season than when he arrived.
Closed Thread