Unread 01-12-2021, 11:18 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is there a chapter called 'Shut up believe you @#%&!?'
Hopefully

Unread 01-12-2021, 11:43 AM
waynes ear's

hopefully our new Fuhrer gegenpresses this #@&%! up against a wall and teaches him how to pass and head a ball, maybe how to look up as well.

wont get my hopes up too much though

Unread 01-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Nelson’s “written” a book now apparently.

I wonder do any of the chapters cover how not to run into crowds of defenders?
Henry Winter ghost writing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade
Rashford leaking shit again to the same journalist.

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/stat...05602459238403

One of the biggest snakes we've ever had at the club. NQAT.

Reminder that he does this non-stop, and they always read like straight PR briefs (because they are)

Unread 03-12-2021, 01:22 AM
Sparky***

Never has a player been in more desperate need of coaching. Hasn't progressed one jot in the last 3 years.

A prime example of what happens when you just let young players go out and 'express themselves' with no consequences, no pressure and no competition for places. Stagnation.

Unread 03-12-2021, 07:07 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Never has a player been in more desperate need of coaching. Hasn't progressed one jot in the last 3 years.

A prime example of what happens when you just let young players go out and 'express themselves' with no consequences, no pressure and no competition for places. Stagnation.
Yes, he’s beginning to worry me. I really like him, but he’s just not kicking on. Injuries an issue last season, but it’s the same story this season. I don’t buy that he’s still working his way to fitness. He’s been back nearly as long as he was out.

Once again last night he was running stupidly into blind allies. You lose track of the amount of times he just runs into a sea of legs and then looks surprised when he doesn’t emerge with the ball. Finishing remains inconsistent and he drifts in and out of games. I could forgive all of that, but he barely puts a shift in anymore and is showing signs of petulance.

Despite that, he still contributes. He’s getting goals and assists and he’s such an effective player when he has his moments, but he’s 24 and this is his 6th full season with the club. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect more from him given his talent.

Unread 03-12-2021, 08:48 AM
Coracao

He should be out of the side at weekend for Greenwood.

Unread 03-12-2021, 09:02 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Agree. Finding his form after an injury is a poor excuse. Wasn't that one used with Martial for most of last season?

Either he isn't fit, in which case bench him and use him sporadically, or he is fit and isn't playing well.

Unread 03-12-2021, 09:53 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Surprised Greenwood didn't get some minutes instead of Martial - isn't he coming back from Covid?

Unread 03-12-2021, 09:57 AM
Marvel7

Rashford been poor in general since last Christmas. I believe he was less than 100% at the end of last season, but that's all supposed to be sorted now. Maybe being dropped and forced to fight for his place would be the right move? Either on performances from this season Greenwood deserves to be in front of him.

Unread 03-12-2021, 09:59 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Surprised Greenwood didn't get some minutes instead of Martial - isn't he coming back from Covid?
He did test positive, so him recovering from Covid must be the only reason he's not playing. He's one of our best players so at least I hope that is the reason.

Rashford needs to be dropped and made to work his way back into the team. He'll be back on form soon enough.

Unread 03-12-2021, 10:12 AM
92ToBury

Fingers crossed Rangnick comes in without getting a list of favourites from anyone.

Unread 03-12-2021, 10:15 AM
atticusgrinch

Let's be honest, he's been playing like a @#%&! for a long time now.

He's alway liable to pop up with an assist or a goal, but his general play has been horrendous for ages.

Hopefully it was a coaching issue and our new furher can sort him out.

Unread 03-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Let's be honest, he's been playing like a @#%&! for a long time now.

He's alway liable to pop up with an assist or a goal, but his general play has been horrendous for ages.

Hopefully it was a coaching issue and our new furher can sort him out.
Still yet to complete 90 mins, I don’t know what it was yday but it’s his attitude I’m worried about most. Players can be out of form/coming back from injury/not fully fit all of that I can appreciate. He just looked a bit unarsed and that is unacceptable.

Hopefully big ralph-ers can sort out the twitch an iPad and and some internal one on one psychology lessons he hands out himself . (It’s a joke I don’t think he actually would do that he just looks a bit like a token therapist/psychologist ) .

Unread 03-12-2021, 11:20 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Still yet to complete 90 mins, I don’t know what it was yday but it’s his attitude I’m worried about most. Players can be out of form/coming back from injury/not fully fit all of that I can appreciate. He just looked a bit unarsed and that is unacceptable.

Hopefully big ralph-ers can sort out the twitch an iPad and and some internal one on one psychology lessons he hands out himself . (It’s a joke I don’t think he actually would do that he just looks a bit like a token therapist/psychologist ) .
The shaking of his head and throwing his arms up in the air when a team mate make a mistakes is what gets me.

You’d think he was the best player in the world having to play with a bunch of league 2 players the way he acts

Reeks of someone believing their own hype.

Unread 03-12-2021, 11:30 AM
marlo

2 .5 seasons time let’s see where he will be playing....

Unread 03-12-2021, 11:43 AM
Red_Rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
You have seriously felt the desperate need to post this? What a bore of a person you are. I doubt if even your imaginary friend likes you.

As for Rashford, I do think it is a question of poor form and possibly the long-term effects of injury/surgery. I disagree with the view that he is shit, lazy, or has a poor attitude.

Unread 03-12-2021, 11:46 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

You really need to display that “love/hate” shite?

Nobody cares about your statements

Grow the £#%&! up you sad, boring @#%&!.

Unread 03-12-2021, 11:47 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rizla
You have seriously felt the desperate need to post this? What a bore of a person you are. I doubt if even your imaginary friend likes you.

As for Rashford, I do think it is a question of poor form and possibly the long-term effects of injury/surgery. I disagree with the view that he is shit, lazy, or has a poor attitude.
Oh I wasn’t saying he has a poor attitude in general, he’s not pogba where he strolls around doing £#%&! all most games, , just last night he looked unarsed. You’d think the Dodgy control from dalot ( I think the only real big mistake he made) he would be used to it from AWB .

I do think he needs to play himself into form, with ralf at the wheel I think he will improve a lot.

That being said he didn’t play well and got an assist , sometimes that’s the sign of a quality player , sort of when teams play badly but still produce a result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
You really need to display that “love/hate” shite?

Nobody cares about your statements

Grow the £#%&! up you sad, boring @#%&!.
calling for Bruno to be dropped yet pogba should be first name on the team sheet. At this point he is just wumming nobody can put this much effort into trying to get strangers on the internet to believe the shite he spouts

Unread 03-12-2021, 11:52 AM
windy waffles

Said it for years...shite.

Most overrated player in the league.

Unread 24-12-2021, 12:36 PM
waynes ear's

Rashford in The Spectator asked about books

Quote:
I have to be honest, I didn’t engage in reading until I was around 17. I just didn’t see myself in the characters. It didn’t seem like books were written for children like me. Hence, I ended up creating my own that focused on acceptance, acknowledgement and representation. The first book that did really engage me, though, was Relentless by Tim S. Grover. I must have read it at least 25 times. It teaches you how to balance your thinking when it comes to the highs and lows of life and your career. I read it, annotated it — and I go back to it to measure my progress against it again and again.
get £#%&!ed
Closed Thread