Unread 18-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Switching Off

Post Brexit: ongoing benefits and disdvantages

Unread 18-10-2021, 03:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Thread broken. New thread required
Was there

Flown twice recently, no hold ups in re entry, one was the quickest I've ever got through....

Project fear, surprised the planes are still in the sky tbh...

Unread 18-10-2021, 03:58 PM
MUFCOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Was there

Flown twice recently, no hold ups in re entry, one was the quickest I've ever got through....

You've not actually listed a brexit benefit there. Saying the planes are still flying and you didn't get held up in a queue after brexit isn't a benefit, we already had that.

Unread 18-10-2021, 04:00 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
So I can use one of my non-EU passports to skip the queue? Brexit dividend

Unread 18-10-2021, 04:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCOK View Post
You've not actually listed a brexit benefit there. Saying the planes are still flying and you didn't get held up in a queue after brexit isn't a benefit, we already had that.
Wasnt required to list one.....

Thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
So I can use one of my non-EU passports to skip the queue? Brexit dividend

Dual natty lads

Unread 18-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Was there

He isn't talking about re-entry tho, he's talking about arriving in Europe from Heathrow.

Unread 18-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Zorg

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/news/...u8QdwpwhivtPh8

Quote:
David Davis gets confused about why he resigned from cabinet
Former Brexit secretary David Davis claims he resigned over the Northern Ireland protocol agreed 15 months after he quit.

Either Mr Davis is suffering a bout of amnesia or he is trying to escape the blame for what is increasingly looking like a disaster. No prizes for guessing which.

Unread 18-10-2021, 04:15 PM
MUFCOK

Quote:
Wasnt required to list one.....
It's the title of the thread?

Unread 18-10-2021, 04:15 PM
no fun

Off to Malta on Sunday

Hope we are delayed at passport control, pegger can go through the EU gate on her mick passport and get the bags

Unread 18-10-2021, 04:17 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Was there

"Dual passport holder rubbishes claims of queues suffered by UK passport holders"

Bunker Buster, 41 from Glossop, said "I was quaffing San Miguel even during last call to board. Just strolled on as it was taxiing didnt I."