Unread 02-12-2021, 05:28 PM
Bion

Default Rangnick style explained ⚽

Unread 02-12-2021, 05:44 PM
Hyman_Roth

Luke Shaw watching that:

Unread 02-12-2021, 05:47 PM
naes_sean

very fast counter attacks. Almost looks as if it was played back at a higher speed.

Unread 02-12-2021, 06:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Luke Shaw watching that:

Interesting watch, even if half of what he said contradicted something else he said. But tbf it sounded like he’d just copied a few sentences here and there from various articles already available on the Rangmeister, so to be expected I guess

Unread 02-12-2021, 06:20 PM
windy waffles

Bloke narrating has, 100%, never watched a Ralf Rangnick managed team play in his life.

Unread 02-12-2021, 06:24 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Bloke narrating has, 100%, never watched a Ralf Rangnick managed team play in his life.
100% true.

Unread 02-12-2021, 06:27 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Refuse to acknowledge an opinion of him (Ralf not the narrator) for this reason. Most people’s opinions are based on YouTube vids, just sit down and see how it goes like the rest of us..

Unread 02-12-2021, 07:00 PM
NedKelly

Only person I’d listen to is saffers. He called it ages ago before I’d even heard of him. He obviously knows his stuff.

Unread 02-12-2021, 07:35 PM
tatty

The bird brains in the squad are going to have a melt down the first time Raggers sets some homework.

Q1. Identify each of the following triangles; Equilateral, Isosceles, Scalene

Unread 02-12-2021, 07:39 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
The bird brains in the squad are going to have a melt down the first time Raggers sets some homework.

Q1. Identify each of the following triangles; Equilateral, Isosceles, Scalene
“Ok, Luke, let’s try it another way…”

Unread 03-12-2021, 12:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Only person I’d listen to is saffers. He called it ages ago before I’d even heard of him. He obviously knows his stuff.
He put Wenger forward to come in and take over first, tbf. And Zidane.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:37 PM
Bion

Cool

new formation 4-2-2-2

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He put Wenger forward to come in and take over first, tbf. And Zidane.
Credit where it’s due though, he brought Ralf to the forum. I’ve said before i wouldn’t be surprised if the red tops and even people at the club sniffed around this forum. Saffers may have unknowingly played a bigger part than we all realise in Rangnick coming here.

Unread 05-12-2021, 06:35 PM
saffers

Quote:
Spot on.

I was also first on the Ten Hag train in early autumn 2018.

There is no bigger footballing sage than me on this website.

I also treat people with respect and refer to people by their preferred pronouns. I am the complete poster.

Quote:
Credit where it’s due though, he brought Ralf to the forum. I’ve said before i wouldn’t be surprised if the red tops and even people at the club sniffed around this forum. Saffers may have unknowingly played a bigger part than we all realise in Rangnick coming here.
Dan Taylor and many other journos post on here.

The first Rangnick thread was made by yours truly.

Unread 05-12-2021, 07:43 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Spot on.

I was also first on the Ten Hag train in early autumn 2018.

I also treat people with respect and refer to people by their preferred pronouns. I am the complete poster.

Dan Taylor and many other journos post on here.

The first Rangnick thread was made by yours truly.
Saffers....

The boy has become a man...

Ralf was huge for him, nqat.

You're right about journos. Neil Custis does too.

Unread 05-12-2021, 07:50 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

You are radically pro-Mourinho, and were visibly frothing at the teat for Conte to get the United job. And that's not even taking into account the disgraceful way you've consistently attacked a genuine club legend in Ole.

Don't be claiming sage scalps now, pal. You've been a perpetual embarrassment since Fergie retired, to United, the forum, and likely your own mother.

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:00 PM
AK14

Pretty sure I mentioned Ralf in 2019 tbf…

Just saying.

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:06 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Pretty sure I mentioned Ralf in 2019 tbf…

Just saying.

Simpsons thread is page 2 mate.

Unread 05-12-2021, 08:08 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Simpsons thread is page 2 mate.

Unread 05-12-2021, 09:23 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
you've been a perpetual embarrassment since fergie retired, to united, the forum, and likely your own mother.
ffs
Closed Thread