United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Reply
 
Unread 15-10-2018, 10:31 AM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/the-m...emption-2.html
 
Unread 15-10-2018, 12:29 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

So you have to pay more for an added story in the single player?
 
Unread 15-10-2018, 01:12 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
So you have to pay more for an added story in the single player?
You get two extra missions - narratively, I doubt they have any impact on the 65 hour story.
 
Unread 15-10-2018, 01:19 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
You get two extra missions - narratively, I doubt they have any impact on the 65 hour story.
Good enough for me.

Standard edition it is.
 
Unread 15-10-2018, 07:41 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Major fucking spoilers about half way through with no warning!

Also, the idea that anyone reading that article doesn't know who Sam and Dan Houser are is laughable
 
Unread 16-10-2018, 06:39 AM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Major fucking spoilers about half way through with no warning!

Also, the idea that anyone reading that article doesn't know who Sam and Dan Houser are is laughable
I didnít till I read it. Who cares?
 
Unread 16-10-2018, 12:44 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Major fucking spoilers about half way through with no warning!

Also, the idea that anyone reading that article doesn't know who Sam and Dan Houser are is laughable
I didn't.
 
Unread 16-10-2018, 02:33 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default


2.30 in the vid - guy says it's "the best" - wipes the floor with everything else.

Gets a little bit spoilery the more he talks. Sounds incredible
 
Unread 16-10-2018, 03:28 PM
Cream
 
Default

Always wanted to try this.

No pc version is pushing me ever closer to a ps4 pro. There'll be a bundled version I presume.
 
Unread 16-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Always wanted to try this.

No pc version is pushing me ever closer to a ps4 pro. There'll be a bundled version I presume.
https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/red-dead...bundle-2528854
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Red Dead Redemption II
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The redemption of David Moyes DakotaFredsBigShoe Football 43 12-12-2013 06:17 PM
Redemption in football thrills_pills_bellyaches Football 29 04-07-2013 07:52 PM
Chelsea's goal against Barcelona is redemption not revenge fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 17-04-2012 09:40 PM
Red Dead Redemption History Gaming 321 29-10-2010 09:08 AM
Shawshank Redemption on C4 if yer interested Mr_Ed Off Topic 15 13-12-2009 05:00 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.