United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:46 PM
Ronny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Is not worth slating match go'ers....
Joel Glazer was in attendance today.
Didn’t hear a peep from the crowd all game.
If your not part of the solution etc

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
No anti glazer songs today ? You sure..

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:50 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Had folk praising our summer business so far. Why’d they be singing songs rocking the boat first week of season Takes a wake up call to open some folks £#%&!g eyes

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Had folk praising our summer business so far. Why’d they be singing songs rocking the boat first week of season Takes a wake up call to open some folks £#%&!g eyes
Must kill you typing "our" and "we"....

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:58 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
I went and had no idea they were in attendance.

Anyway, many supporters, I guess like me, probably like or even love united more than they hate the glazers. I’m uncomfortable with it all to a degree and have been since 2005. But it’s a big part of many of people’s lives. People don’t want to give something up when they know their seat will be filled the moment they £#%&! off.

I guess it easy to talk the talk if you live in…I don’t know, somewhere like Bournemouth for example and only ever attend sporadically but for regulars, giving it up isn’t an easy option.

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:59 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
That's clearly %@#$&!s. You're a liar.

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:59 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Must kill you typing "our" and "we"....
You absolute f***ing dunce. The state of your calls. You embraced this state of affairs. Ericksen & DVB at center mid and build the team around a 37 year old... happy as Larry in the summer .. f*** me wind it in on knowing what’s best for Utd .. now you can pretend everything’s in a mire after the fact, great

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You absolute f***ing dunce. The state of your calls. You embraced this state of affairs. Ericksen & DVB at center mid and build the team around a 37 year old... happy as Larry in the summer .. f*** me wind it in on knowing what’s best for Utd
Sorry, don't reply to neg red squares .......

Erikson and Donny our best two players today....

Cry more...

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Yes there was? The quadrant behind the tunnel were very vocal. There was a prematch protest too . Only so much can be done , everyone needs to come together.

A few chants won’t make the glazers stand up and notice. They don’t even turn up, probably the first time in ages since he’s actually turned up the rat bastard

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:03 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Sorry, don't reply to neg red squares .......

Erikson and Donny our best two players today....

Cry more...
The negs are all you you £#%&!ing sad sack. Hope you look your kids in the eyes knowing you embraced this you absolute dunce. Happy as a pig in muck. Now you get to wash in it.

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:05 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
3 trophies in 10 years and the fans keep turning up buying meal deals and paying top dollar for piss warm beer in plastic bottles.

They get £10m a year in their own pockets too... The value of the club has gone from £550m in 2004 to who knows? What did Chelsea go for? 3 billion dollars. What does that make United worth?
2 or 2.5 wasn’t it?

Pretty sure the other 2b was future investment or something along those lines.

I reckon if someone came along and offered 4-5b they’d sell….

Everyone check behind the back of their settees.

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:06 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I went and had no idea they were in attendance.

Anyway, many supporters, I guess like me, probably like or even love united more than they hate the glazers. I’m uncomfortable with it all to a degree and have been since 2005. But it’s a big part of many of people’s lives. People don’t want to give something up when they know their seat will be filled the moment they £#%&! off.

I guess it easy to talk the talk if you live in…I don’t know, somewhere like Bournemouth for example and only ever attend sporadically but for regulars, giving it up isn’t an easy option.
Yep. I have no issue with match goers. In fact, I think a militarised, organised protest movement amongst match goers is the best way to attack the ownership, as its the most publicly visible display against the owners, with the widest reach, given the media focus.

The protests up and down the country against the Super League were largely led by match goers from all the relevant clubs, and they achieved the desired results within days.

Not sure how effective this 1958 group will be, but at least they're doing something. Their influence will grow organically as the club continues to circle the drain over the course of the season IMO.

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
The negs are all you you £#%&!ing sad sack. Hope you look your kids in the eyes knowing you embraced this you absolute dunce. Happy as a pig in muck. Now you get to wash in it.
One of them was from me for that shitty De Gea/Oliver analogy.

It was pretty bad tbf.

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:12 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
One of them was from me for that shitty De Gea/Oliver analogy.

It was pretty bad tbf.
Birds of a feather. Last I read you, Anthony and FDJ would improve things massively. That’s nice. Maybe we can get 98 Zidane and 86 Maradonna at the same time. August and you’re in dream land. Haven’t a f***ing clue. Face it - you and your “it’s only June” crew have been egged from serious f***ing heights with some serious velocity

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:16 PM
AK14

Quote:
Birds of a feather. Last I read you, Anthony and FDJ would improve things massively. That’s nice. Maybe we can get 98 Zidane and 86 Maradonna at the same time. August and you’re in dream land. Haven’t a f***ing clue. Face it - you and your “it’s only June” crew have been egged from serious f***ing heights with some serious velocity
Ermmm…

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:19 PM
armchair

shut down the megastore before going in to watch the game. #ultras

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:25 PM
Ronny

Haaland swore in his post match interview, the broadcasters were falling over themselves to apologise to the viewers.
If the broadcasters can be made nervous about televising Utd home games the parasites would feel the pressure very quickly.

Unread 07-08-2022, 10:12 PM
est.1878

The Glazer reign is crumbling works well to vengabus, would work well sung at 1000mph in T2 imo

Unread 07-08-2022, 10:14 PM
Sparky***

The only thing crumbling is the reputation of a once-great football club.

The glazers are hard nosed, cynical, businessmen who live 1,000 miles away. They won’t be scared away from the golden goose by a few flares and some banners.

Unread 08-08-2022, 03:26 AM
shenwen

I thought Ralf was the Last Chance Saloon?

Was hopeful things had changed given Erik's comments prior to taking the job, but got a feeling we have booked a table at that fine establishment and will be there to the end.

Let's see. Next three weeks will be telling. If we end August with nothing more than the Austrian Nazi, time to really worry.