United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 31-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Default My deluded spurs mate

Thinks that because they're still saying the deal has been agreed 'in principle' Its not final yet, and Spurs will come in with a late bid and take Nani off us.

Unread 31-05-2007, 09:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
Thinks that because they're still saying the deal has been agreed 'in principle' Its not final yet, and Spurs will come in with a late bid and take Nani off us.
Tell him to enjoy Hermann Munsters son on their left wing.

Unread 31-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Paul Mcgrath

Can someone give me some concrete evidence that i can throw at him? He keeps saying its only 'in principle' and they can still get him.

Unread 31-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Whalefish

The deals are pending a medical. We've matched Spurs bid according to several reports in the press and the lad wants to play for Utd apparently.

Tell him they'll have to make do with Harry Kewell, Kieran Richardson or Martin Petrov.

Interesting to note that Mendes (Ronnie's agent) is the representative for both players. I bet he's getting a nice bit of commission.

Unread 31-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Can someone give me some concrete evidence that i can throw at him? He keeps saying its only 'in principle' and they can still get him.
It just means the deals are subject to medicals, work permits etc. Unless something goes wrong in that regard, the deals are done.

Unread 31-05-2007, 09:16 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Nowt concrete but Nani wants to play for us, we've met the valuation at Sporting and it's been agreed and the contract is sorted. There is just a medical and official signing and we're done. How can they swoop in with all those factors in place, answer, they can't. As I say let him enjoy Gareth Munster.
Closed Thread