United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:20 PM
RomeoMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiethebiscuit
Cool, can think of much worse jobs.

Do you have to be qualified to teach an another subject as well as P.E?
The degree I am doin is Half PE, Half Teaching. but I still need to do a PGCE after the degree, I will probably be doing Primary.

If I wanted to do another subject I think I would have to do another degree, I'm not too sure

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:21 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Cool, can think of much worse jobs.

Do you have to be qualified to teach another subject as well as P.E?
Hopefully not ingurlish

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Do you use any other United forums Romeo?

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:24 PM
RomeoMUFC

Quote:
Do you use any other United forums Romeo?
No mate, this is the first one I have joined

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeoMUFC
welcome, enjoy your stay

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Lok

Quote:
Interesting.

How did you come across us? I only ask because we have a referral scheme. If you let Ginners (he's the boss around here) know the details he can make sure the rightful Fredster picks up their £10.

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
Right, the majority of people on here are very rude, they have a bit of a weird clique thing going on and they don't like new posters particularly if you have strong opinions.

Don't let them put you off though, they've tried the same shit with me but it wont work.

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:30 PM
RomeoMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Interesting.

How did you come across us? I only ask because we have a referral scheme. If you let Ginners (he's the boss around here) know the details he can make sure the rightful Fredster picks up their £10.
I was just doing a random search for United forums, and searching to see if there was anyone who lived near me. I want to start going to games again, but I am looking for someone to go with

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
I was just doing a random search for United forums, and searching to see if there was anyone who lived near me. I want to start going to games again, but I am looking for someone to go with
£#%&! off

I was being nice to you too

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Right, the majority of people on here are very rude, they have a bit of a weird clique thing going on and they don't like new posters particularly if you have strong opinions.

Don't let them put you off though, they've tried the same shit with me but it wont work.
Yep, Dougiers came on here, guns blazing, took no shit and we're stuck with him now. Don't seem such a bad lad btw........he may ask to meet you on the forecourt though....beware.

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Lok

Quote:
What happened to your last carer?

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:33 PM
RomeoMUFC

Quote:
£#%&! off

I was being nice to you too
oh shit yeah, i forgot, it was you who referred me...

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:35 PM
RomeoMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
What happened to your last carer?

Travelling from mine takes ages (Ormskirk), so I was hopin someone lived close.

Plus Banter is pretty shit when your alone

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Ginners

Quote:

ill go to games with you if you move to essex and drive us there and back?

got grade A banter

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:37 PM
RomeoMUFC

Quote:

Sounds just like where I live. I live with 9 lads

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:38 PM
The Mull

Quote:

Ginners, manages ok

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Lok

I know what you mean. I tried to have some banter with myself and ended up in hospital with a Gillette Mach 3 up my arse.

Orsmkirk? So you're pretty much Scouse then?

For legal reasons I should probably ask how old you are. Just want to make sure I'm not 'grooming' you. Ginners doesn't take too kindly to that on his turf.

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:40 PM
RomeoMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I know what you mean. I tried to have some banter with myself and ended up in hospital with a Gillette Mach 3 up my arse.

Orsmkirk? So you're pretty much Scouse then?

For legal reasons I should probably ask how old you are. Just want to make sure I'm not 'grooming' you. Ginners doesn't take too kindly to that on his turf.
haha, I am 24.

I am originally from Malta, then moved to Salford, then Ormskirk

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Unread 26-03-2012, 04:42 PM
believe

Quote:
yhpm
Closed Thread