Unread 25-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 25-01-2021, 04:49 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
£#%&! me, why don’t you just marry Chelsea’s transfer policy pal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 25-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Tronics

He wasn’t allowed in the training ground to say goodbye hahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahaah love it

Unread 25-01-2021, 04:58 PM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I'm surprised they aren't trying to get Brendan Rogers.

I know we used to take the piss out of him but I think he'd sort Chelsea out in no time.
it's a no-brainer. Glad they went for someone else.

Unread 25-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
He wasn’t allowed in the training ground to say goodbye hahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahaah love it
Yeah, hilarious.

Can’t stand the bloke, but what a shit way to treat someone who won everything for them as a player. Embarrassing outfit, classless @#%&!s

Unread 25-01-2021, 05:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Poor Dunk.

Dude looks more like de Gea tbh.

Plus..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's going to be Tuchel, another utter #@&%!.
kind of renders the meme redundant.

Unread 25-01-2021, 05:10 PM
AK14

Quote:
Yeah, hilarious.

Can’t stand the bloke, but what a shit way to treat someone who won everything for them as a player. Embarrassing outfit, classless @#%&!s
Yep

Shit house move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I'm surprised they aren't trying to get Brendan Rogers.

I know we used to take the piss out of him but I think he'd sort Chelsea out in no time.
Tuchel is out of work and available now, whereas Brent is obviously still employed and it would take weeks and big money (for a manager) to get him out of Leicester you’d think.

Unread 25-01-2021, 05:18 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
sounds like a great club

Unread 25-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Yeah, hilarious.

This. Tin hat, but I don’t mind him... he’s a legend for them and if they’ve done that then it’s a piece of shit move.

Didn’t they sack Ancelotti in the tunnel once?

Disgusting club.

Unread 25-01-2021, 05:34 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
he knows Havertz and Werner from his time at Dortmund
Neither of them played for Dortmund but carry on

Unread 25-01-2021, 05:38 PM
puressence

Quote:
Cos no @#%&! speaks to him bar mason mount

Unread 25-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
Neither of them played for Dortmund but carry on
did i say that either played at Dortmund? good try pal

havertz and werner played in germany....or could you not figure that out?

Unread 25-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Yeah, hilarious.

Can’t stand the bloke, but what a shit way to treat someone who won everything for them as a player. Embarrassing outfit, classless c***s
yeah of course but he can get £#%&!ed he represents everything i hate about English football, nepotism at its finest

he only played football at the highest level cause of his Dad. went to private school but acted like he was "one of the lads"

he got fast-tracked into management cause of his status in the game, failed to win promotion with Derby but walked into the Chelsea job. they spend £200m+ on players and he cant even get them to play for him

no sympathy, he can £#%&! off back to Sky Sports.

Unread 25-01-2021, 06:00 PM
Sapien

Quote:
yeah of course but he can get £#%&!ed he represents everything i hate about English football, nepotism at its finest

he only played football at the highest level cause of his Dad. went to private school but acted like he was "one of the lads"

he got fast-tracked into management cause of his status in the game, failed to win promotion with Derby but walked into the Chelsea job. they spend £200m+ on players and he cant even get them to play for him

I mean to be fair, he was quite good at the playing football thing

Unread 25-01-2021, 06:02 PM
silv

Quote:

Are you taking the piss? All sporting talent could be classed as nepotism really as you inherit genes

He’s is Chelsea’s all time goal scorer did he inherit the goals?

Unread 25-01-2021, 06:03 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Are you taking the piss? All sporting talent could be classed as nepotism really as you inherit genes

He’s is Chelsea’s all time goal scorer did he inherit the goals?
i. don't. care.

£#%&! him!

Unread 25-01-2021, 06:12 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
did i say that either played at Dortmund? good try pal

havertz and werner played in germany....or could you not figure that out?
They've got about 8 English lads so surely it makes more sense to get an English manager? Or is there more to the job than being from the same country as some of the players

Unread 25-01-2021, 08:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I mean to be fair, he was quite good at the playing football thing
Where would he have been without deflections, though

Unread 25-01-2021, 08:20 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
They've got about 8 English lads so surely it makes more sense to get an English manager? Or is there more to the job than being from the same country as some of the players
if they wanted an english manager they would have kept Fat Frank....it's also not the english players that are having the difficult time adapting and finding some type of form
Closed Thread